Sunday, 30 December 2007
Saturday, 29 December 2007
well, trying anyhow
Am tired, still - drained of all energy. It seems the slightest exertion flattens me for a while til i can build up some energy again.
Lots of people seem to be feeling the same way. What is going on.
I had a major panic attack the night before last. Thought i was dying of a heart attack. I was feeling really drained and exhausted, then miss 15 rang from work telling me her manager (18yo) has invited her along with some other co-workers to a New Years Eve party at Foster!! They would be driven up there by mini bus (by god knows who) and desperately pleaded and begged to be allowed to go. I know none of these people, well, i know one of them and dont trust her as far as i could throw her. They are all 17 / 18 years old and she is (just) 15.
Absolutely no farking way. Thank goddess her father backed me up, but still.... major stress attack.
This, on top of the exhaustion, triggered a major panic attack. I seriously thought i was going to die. Scary.
Once i figured out what was happening, (this took an hour) , I sat with my little bottle of Emergency Essence and took a squirt every 3 mins or so til i felt ok again. It probably took 15 minutes to get back to just my previous level of exhaustion. But then as i analysed over again what happened (thats what virgos do) it would trigger another attack. Shit.
I was really happy to wake up in the morning alive and well.
The air feels really heavy and stifling. 2007 is the last year of this 9 year cycle and hopefully, we will burst through into new fresh energy come 2008, a 1 year. New beginnings - the start of a new cycle. This is the first cycle to begin in the 2000's and i think that will make a difference - being more 'spiritual 2' rather then the me-you polarity of the 1/9 years, always trying to get a balance.
My opinion anyway - remains to be seen.
Well i am going to put some washing on, and tidy a bit. Damn maid, does nothing around here... will have to let her go i think.
Have a nice Saturday
Wednesday, 26 December 2007
- My kids actually liked the presents that they found under the tree, were appreciative of them and none of them are broken yet.
- My niece took EVERY cherry tomato out of the salad and piled them on her plate, along with a sliver of chicken, while her parents smiled indulgently and commented on how much she likes tomato!!! wtf - no one else got the chance to find out if they liked them or not!!
- I went and climbed into bed exhausted at about 3.30pm yesterday, thinking i would have a nanna nap, and decided that if i did, i would be stuffed for the rest of the ordeal. I got back up and soldiered on, working through the eyelids dropping shut at the dinner table. So rude i know, but i couldnt help it.
- I got a lovely gift pack from The Body Shop from my kid with a job, most excellent.
- I can still flog people at table tennis.
- I have a money spider crawling around my computer screen right now, cool.
- I am overwhelmed, tired, relieved, over it.
- I was sooooo thankful that i read my previous post information re the planetary positions before the day. It saved me more then once - i just nodded slowly and kept my big mouth shut and walked away. I would be dealing with lots of fall out now if i had honestly spoken my feelilngs.
- Now it just remains to survive the rest of the holidays. As long as the freak of nature keeps taking her tablets we should be kinda ok. It is very noticable if she doesnt take them, not in a good way either.
Well, will go and watch a bit of mindless telly, then go to bed.
Lots of love to you
thanks for reading my dribble.
Sunday, 23 December 2007
Be very, very careful over your pre Xmas dinners and Luncheons!
Just a strong warning to all that this Xmas (and its starts right now) is a powerful one as the planets line up for the bun-fights-of-all-bun-fights! Or will it be puddings in faces or salads sloshed onto walls? When Saturn is in Virgo and retrograding old past resentments can be brought up around the festive table and being opposite Uranus in Pisces at this time there just may be a tear or two on the ‘Titanic” memories of the past Xmas or two.
The ‘stellium’ of 3 planets in Capricorn mixed with a generous serving of sarcastic Pluto in Sagittarius plus all this entire past grudge matches will be heightened by the full Moon in Cancer on 24th December just when Santa’s sleigh is leaving the South Pole!
The full-on angry Red planet of Mars, also retrograding to past grudges, is alongside this emotional full Moon ready for the family war-or-peace novel of all the ‘good-o`l-times!’ With the Moon and Mars together opposite Pluto someone’s feelings are going to be suppressed into physical martyrdom and others will strive to obtain power by supreme verbal or physical force over others.
Be very, very careful and listen to your intuition not dogma about your attendance at family functions! If you have to go then check for body guards and support teams, have excommunication notices ready (Pluto in Sagittarius!), and ‘ICE’ telephone numbers handy in your mobile phones!
‘ICE’ = In Case of Emergencies.
Have a nice day…smile.
Thursday, 20 December 2007
1. Go for a walk. Draw or list things you find on the the sidewalk.
2. Write a letter to yourself in the future.
3. Buy something inexpensive as a symbol for your need to create, (new pen, a tea cup, journal). Use it everyday.
4. Draw your dinner.
5. Find a piece of poetry you respond to. Rewrite it and glue it into your journal.
6. Glue an envelope into your journal. For one week collect items you find on the street.
7. Expose yourself to a new artist, (go to a gallery, or in a book.) Write about what moves you about it.
8. Find a photo of a person you do not know. Write a brief bio about them.
9. Spend a day drawing only red things.
10. Draw your bike.
11. Make a list of everything you buy in the next week.
12. Make a map of everywhere you went in one day.
13. Draw a map of the creases on your hand, (knuckles, palm)
14. Trace your footsteps with chalk.
15. Record an overheard conversation.
16. Trace the path of the moon in relation to where you live.
17. Go to a paint store. Collect 'chips' of all your favorite colors.
18. Draw your favorite tree.
19. Take 15 minutes to eat an orange.
20. Write a haiku.
21. Hang upside down for five minutes.
22. Hang found objects from tree branches.
23. Make a puppet.
24. Create an outdoor room from things you find in nature.
25. Read a book in one day.
26. Illustrate your grocery list.
27. Read a story out loud to a friend.
28. Write a letter to someone you admire.
29. Study the face of someone you do not like.
30. Make a meal based on a color theme. (i.e. all white).
31. Creat a museum of very small things.
32. List the smells in your neighborhood.
33. List 100 uses for a tin can.
34. Fill an entire page in your jounral with small circles. Color them in.
35. Give away something you love.
36. Choose an object, draw the side you can't see.
37. List all of the places you've ever lived.
38. Describe your favourite room in detail.
39. Write about your relationship with your washing machine.
40. Draw all of the things in your purse/bag.
41. Make a mini book based on the theme, "my grocery list".
42. Create a character based on someone you know. Write a list of personality traits.
43. Recall your favorite childhood game.
44. Put postcards of art pieces/painting on the inside of your kitchen cupboard doors, so you can see them everyday (but not become deaf to them.)
45. Draw the same object every day for a week.
46. Write in your journal using a different medium (brush & ink, charcoal, old typewriter, crayons, fat markers.
47. Draw the individual items of your favorite outfit.
48. Make a useful item using only paper & tape.
49. Research a celebration or ritual from another culture.
50. Do a temporary art installation using a pad of post it notes & a pen.
51. Draw a map of your favorite sitting spots in your town/city. (photocopy it and give it to someone you like.)
52. Record all of the sounds you hear in the course of one hour.
53. Using a grid, collect various textures from magazine and play them off of each other.
54. Cut out all media for one day. Write about the effects.
55. Make pencil rubbings of six different surfaces.
56. Draw your garbage.
57. Do a morning collage.
58. List your ten most important things, (not including animals or people.)
59. List ten things you would like to do every day.
60. Glue a photo of yourself as a child into your journal.
61. Trasform some garbage.
62. Write an entry in your journal in really LARGE letters.
63. Collect some 'flat' things in nature (leaves, flowers). Glue or tape them into your journal.
64. Physically alter a page. (i.e. cut a hole, pour tea on it, burn it, fold it, etc.)
65. Find several color combinations you respond to in public. Document them using swatches, write where you found them.
66. Write a journal entry describing something "secret". Cut it up into several pieces and glue them back in scrambled.
67. Record descriptions or definitions of subjects or words you are interested in, found in encyclopedias or dictionaries.
68. Draw the outline of an object without looking at the page. (contour drawing).
69. What were you thinking just now? write it down.
70. Do nothing.
71. Write a list of ten things you could to do. Do the last thing on the list.
72. Create an image using dots.
73. Do 3 drawings at different speeds.
74. Put a small object in your left pocket (or in a bag), Put your left hand in the pocket. Draw it by feel.
75. Create a graph documenting or measuring something in your life.
76. Draw the sun.
77. Create instructions for a simple everyday task.
78. Make prints using food. (fruit and vegetables cut in half, fish, etc.)
79. Find a photo. Alter it by drawing over it.
80. Write a letter using an unconventional medium.
81. Draw one object for twenty minutes.
82. Combine two activities that have not been combined before.
83. Write about your day in an encyclopedic fashion. (i.e. organize by subject.)
84. Write a list of all the things you do to escape.
85. Cut a random shape out of several layers of a magazine. Make a collage out of the results.
86. Write an entry in code.
87. Make a painting using tools from the bathroom.
88. Work with a medium that is subtractive.
89. Write about or draw some of the doors in your life.
90. Make a postcard that has some kind of activity on it.
91. Divise a journal entry using "layers".
92. Write your own definition of one of the following concepts, sitting, waiting, sleeping (without using the actual word.)
93. List 10 of your habits.
94. Illustrate the concept of "simplicity".
Thursday, 13 December 2007
been shopping for the spf with the festy bush.
almost done. will go sit in a corner and rock now.
Sunday, 9 December 2007
Friday, 7 December 2007
Here is the first card i made... it was meant to be gratitude, and ended up being something else.
This card i see as 'go with the flow'
Friday, 30 November 2007
Tuesday, 27 November 2007
The father, surprised, answers, "Well son, there are three kinds of breasts. In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round & firm. In her thirties & forties, they are like pears, still nice, but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions."
"Yes, when you see them, they will make you cry."
This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter says, "Mom, how many types of "willies" are there?"
The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well, a man goes through three phases. In his twenties, his "willie" is like an oak tree, mighty and hard. In his thirties & forties, it's like a birch tree, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree."
"A Christmas tree??"
"Yes, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only."
the good news is that i will be a free woman next monday and from then on as my collegue is coming back to work after the sudden death of her husband. So that makes me freeeeeeeeee
the bad news is that i am finishing work this friday, and therefore there will be no more pay packets before christmas....... damn
reality is, i am happier to be finishing then the pay packets would have made me, so i am happy happy joy girl
life is mad
ferrying various offspring from one bloody thing to another, day in day out - shit, what a pain
and tomorrow, pft tomorrow, wait til you hear this
i signed up for two billets from a victorian school for wednesday night. they are only staying for one night. the teacher was having trouble placing all of them so is said, IF you are stuck, i could have two more, as long as they are all the same sex. I could throw them out into the family room and it would all be ok.
i got the extra two. and i got two boys and two girls. damn. two year nine boys, a year 10 girl and a year 11 girl. shit. replan i think. at least kira had the sense to turn down the couple in love, the diabetic, and the vegetarian.
think about it peoples.... i have SEVEN KIDS TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL ON THURSDAY MORNING. and i have to get them all there. i will have to make two trips. shit.
oh well, hopefully will be fun. shit. seven kids.
anyone got a bus i could borrow?
anyway, gotta go and get tea cooked and get kids to touch footy tonight, ready to meet hubby so i can go to YAAD.
Thursday, 22 November 2007
ha ha ha
f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f
it is so freaking fantastically fabulous to be able to say FFFF
has been a pretty ok week.
attended the uneral of my friends husband on monday. shocking. very very sad. still not sure how long she will be of work ffor. maybe the end off term, maybe she will be back sooner. depending on how she feels, she is taking it one day at a time. i am just cruising along too. happy one way or the other. though, honestly, now i have gotten used to it, i would be happy to work the rest of the term, the money will be awesome.
brad got a new job, he will be working ffor a company that delivers oil and stuffff. three days in the depot and two on the road, getting $7 per hour more then he is getting now in the depot, and $9 an hour more when he is on the road. hmmmmm, he is happy. although overtime isnt guaranteed, so his wage will not go up much - though he will only be working 38 hours. this could mean that i will be able to do more (selffish bitch arent i) as he will be more regular.
took the reak of nature to the child psychaitrist today. he is emailing me some forms to fill out but he listened to our story and asked some questions then went on to describe her totally, reaky. turns out she truly is ADD. he has prescribed ritalin. damn. i have to do this though, to give her a chance at ffuliflling her potential. she is willing to give it a try. he was really nice and wants to keep in email contact with us and was really positive and encouraging to kira. she likes him too. will keep our fingers crossed and hope this makes a diference.
having a day of today was good. even ifff i spent most off it in a doctors surgery. did a spot off shopping. wandered around greenhills for a couple off hours. certainly some interesting characters wandering around up there. verrrrry interesting. hmmmmm
well, will stop boring you now and go and do some housework. yay, looking fforward to that most deifnately.
Thursday, 15 November 2007
Friday, 9 November 2007
will blog tomorrow
ater i buy a new keyboard. it wont type the number ive or the letter that comes ater e and beore g. tis driving me nuts, and makes it really hard to swear... uck uck uck
he he he
this week, much better, still shit
whingeest part two
Thursday, 1 November 2007
- My collegue's husband has found he has multiple brain tumours and cancer in his chest. this has meant he has gone from a relatively normal man and husband to being unable to feed or dress himself within four days.
- Because of this, i will probably be relieving her til the end of the year.
- My sister in law (almost forty) ran off with some bar fly of twenty six, leaving her husband and three children. WTF???
- A very very dear friend of mines ex husband is on the front page of todays herald for raping, drugging, and leaving some young chick for dead in the boot of her car. All this while my friend was still married to him and we were all going away camping and bbq's together etc etc. WTF WTF WTF????????? Speaking of going away, he is going away for at least six years. She has two kids to him aged twelve and fourteen, love to them.
- I developed a fiercely burning, ichy rash on my chest that glowed like rudolph the frikkin red chested reindeer. This was probably from the stress that i have been under at work to fulfill higher duties with little or no training.
- Made an appointment for the Freak of Nature at a Child Psychaiatrist. Hmmmm
- BELTANE ROCKS!!! Gotta love a high point.
- i nearly got divorced.
- Stuck on a thousand bandaids and gave out a trillion icepacks at school, all the while doing the work of two people.
- I saw renata at hades this evening whilst ducking in to the dreaded supre to purchase a t'shirt for a costume for a dance number for the freak of natures performance next week. She did the warding off curse symbol at me.... i hope she was doing it to satans pit, not me......
- I have taken children to and picked them up from this week, Jets cheer squad training, ballet, jazz, touch football, touch football (again), a birthday party, trick or treating, ballet (again), a friends house, charlestown square and work. Must get me one of those 'mums taxi' tags for the car.
- Thats enough.
- Did i mention that Beltane at the cottage was awesome.
Sorry. Whingefest over.
Going to relax for a while in front of the telly and stay up too late, making me tired tomorrow... and the next round of drop off and pick ups, band aids and icepacks..... Grrrrrrr x 57890187817890785
Thursday, 25 October 2007
Wednesday, 24 October 2007
Friday, 5 October 2007
Wednesday, 3 October 2007
I have been to the doctor today and gotten a prescription for ADHD medication for my Freak Of Nature. I have always been TOTALLY against drugging children. Once I started working Admin in schools though i had to change my mind a little. There DEFINITELY are children without drugs who would be absolutely impossible to give the little amount of education that they are getting. Kira is DEFINITELY not in this category. She has always been able to achieve highly whatever she sets her mind to.
We have faced increasing problems this year, her first year in high school. I have had four letters and two phone calls from the school, all telling the same story. Disruptive, loud, talkative, disrespectful, unable to settle, not working, blah blah blah.
We figured out that the break between classes actually didn't give her a chance to blow off steam. It actually wound her up, to the point that her last two classes of the day were a total write off. She would be completely off her head.
We have worked on her diet. I don't buy many things with preservatives and colourings anyway. I just made sure she had breakfast, which she had been skipping, and more fresh food. Healthier snacks. It has made a small improvement. But still, basically, she is still in trouble several times a day at school and detention a few times per week.
In primary school, the recipe for 'dealing with Kira' has always been passed down from teacher to teacher, and she has always been given the strong teacher. Now at high school, without continuity and continually yip-yar ing between classes, it is all falling apart.
I found this list on the net about children with ADHD. It says they must have 8 or more traits to be considered to have this affliction. She has 19. The only one that she isn't, is the learning difficulties one, although if she keeps going how she is now, she will certainly crash academically.
1. Often fidgets or squirms in set.
Tuesday, 2 October 2007
It seems i break my promises.
I have had a reeeely reeeeely shit day.
And hubby is crook so i cant go to YAAD.
Pooooooooooooooooooooo x 89435y8903216758903165879031
Men who are sick are so pathetic.
Lucky he is able to reach for the remote control of the telly.
kids....................... i wont go on.
i am LOVING sleeping in.
i am LOVING being dressed casually
i am LOVING being able to get some things done
last friday night, the CONCERT (notice captials) was good.
we made it on time, with time to spare actually, a new feeling for me
i was only a teensy bit stressed
the freak of nature came home with the trophy for her classical ballet class
both girls danced beautifully - was a proud mum
was especially blown away by my eldest. this was her first concert. she was nervous but didnt let it show. she is usually the biggest stress bag that ever lived.
speaking of that, she has been having heart palpatations. we (doc and i) think it is due to stress. she had a ECG that came back with no abnormality. does anyone know any other teenager type person who has heart palpatations. what about you nursey type people??
ah yes my new addiction, actually i have been addicted for a few weeks now.
on the subject of cheating........
i draw your attention to a certain post of a friend of ours - as follows
Best Bingo ALaRMING for 89 points.
now here is my score card
Best Bingo THIEVERY for 84 points.
now our friend has several times accused ME of cheating
i ask you
in what persons right mind would anyone say I AM CHEATING - i have barely won more then i have lost!!!
i think it may be the other way around hmmmmmmmmm the one with the near perfect score. considering i am the only one who has beaten her.......... hehehe
either that or she is sleeping with someone from scrabble
Thursday, 27 September 2007
too tired to play scrabble
i have a headache and my mind wont think.
it is already on holidays.
tomorrow is a big day
the girls have their dance concert
i need to race home from work and hopefully they will be already dressed and made up.
i need to do the ballet buns and get them into the car within half an hour and go and drop egie off at a friends house.
then at least i get to go out for dinner between dropping them off and watching the spectacular
then i might go to sleep during intermisison
i really must stop complaining
it is not endearing i know
am just being engulfed in 'crap' and here seems the best place to spew it
ok, crap now spewed, time to get on with it.........
i promise - from the bottom of my heart to be human by saturday morning
Monday, 24 September 2007
forgive me sisters, it has been 9 sleeps since i last blogged....
hee hee (am not catholic in case you were wondering)
had a pretty shitty afternoon really
you know one of those days when everything just turns to shit.
thank the goddess that the most shittyest bit is over already, and everything is now at peace. (using positive thought here)
four more work days till the holidays
i cant believe i am saying this but I CANT WAIT
i am going to sleep and sleep and sleep
i am going to stay in my jarmies til lunchtime
i will be a sloth
no - not reallly
but i will take it real easy
and get some things done that are sadly neglected right now as we speak
might paint a sign that says -
my house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it...
a clean house is a sign of a wasted life
something like that
had a HUGE weekend
much too big really,
cept for saturday at the sisterhood day where i learned all types of things, not least what happens in unsuspecting church pews when no one is looking.
i found out that my life REALLY IS boring.
cept for the busy bits.
chell is flogging everyone in scrabble
although i have beaten her once
and just might again
well, if i didnt get so many crappy tiles that is (i know i know, no excuses)
my day will come, i know it.
facebook has me addicted, i have an aquarium and everything.
am going now to pick up the freak of nature from ballet
Saturday, 15 September 2007
too many way too silly things to do there.
I started off just wanting to play scrabble.
I have about 8 games going with different people right now.
much fun for sure.
only two weeks of work to go of this term, i cant wait, i need to be me again, but then i wont really be me will i? i will be mum. not that being mum is bad, but i have an intense need to be me.
yesterday at work i got injured.... TWICE. once i was running for the phone after sticking a bandaid on some whinging kid and whacked the tip of my elbow on the door frame. OUCH. i hit it so hard i thought i had chipped the bone. damn kid with a new bandaid nearly cakked himself laughing. little shit. the other lady in the office offered me an icepack and said she would ring my mum if i wanted. would have been hilarious if i wasnt rolling around in pain.
then i was in the store room getting down a box from a high shelf and another box JUMPED off the shelf right onto my head. and i didnt see it coming. knocked my specs off and everything. and i said a swear word. you are not supposed to do that in schools. but it shocked the crap out of me.
poor me. i am going to ask for danger money.
my freak-of-nature is on her way home from the jets game, they won 1 - 0. yay, go jets. here she is in her costume. Shrinking violet is MissK.
she came home from the rehearsal at energy australia stadium today with a pocket full of grass that she pulled out of the centre of the ground for her brother, who is a mad Jets fan. He is absolutely stoked. Wouldnt it be wonderful to be ecstatic with such a simple thing as a few blades of grass.
Oh well, might go and play a bit more scrabble and go to bed.
Thursday, 13 September 2007
Tuesday, 11 September 2007
a few weeks ago i tried in vain to insert the little cloud with a rainbow but couldnt see it and thought that i had failed.
on the weekend i managed to create and put up the little word 'jen'.
then i thought i would be tooo, toooo clever and change it to a little pink yin yang symbol.
well, i cant see the yin yang symbol no matter how hard i try to refresh it.
jac can see the rainbow cloud
i can see the little purple 'jen'
and 'chelle can see the yin yang.......
hmmmm - maybe i am cleverer then i thought.......
whatcha think jac????
(18 sleeps til the school holidays.... yay!!!)
Thursday, 6 September 2007
goodness me Jac, you have no idea how long i have been trying in vain to insert a favicon.... and i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other breaking news...
I have tomorrow off!~!! I negotiated one just for me..... YAY
I am happy, oh so happy......
i know, pathetic huh
Wednesday, 5 September 2007
Monday, 3 September 2007
i have been checking blogs for a couple of days and there had been NO CHANGE!!!!! On anyones blog. Just then i thought to myself... 'self, someone Must HAVE blogged in two days, surely......'
so i refreshed the screen - ouila!! posts.... oh dear
i might go to bed now
i am tired and silly
ta taa for now
Sunday, 2 September 2007
Goodness me, it is very quiet in Blogland. No-one, is blogging. What is going on? do you all have lives or something?
I have had a good weekend. A couple of sleep ins, company of good friends. meeting new people. a LOT of eye candy - of the artistic variety. Tis all good.
Friday saw me finding out the end date of this stint of full time work i am doing, November 16. I will finish this term (four more weeks) then work the first five weeks of next term. Am happy with this. Tis do-able. probably would have preferred to finish at the end of this term, but, the monetary reward is attractive too. christmas will be a breeze this year. will make for a nice change.
Friday evening, i had red dots swimming before my eyes, and i only had ONE glass of champers. I was EXTREMELY impressed with the huge crowd, turnout of mary's, hob nobs, hobos, etc. not to mention the incredible talent of two people that i am honoured to call friends.
How many red dots now 'chelle???? come on, update is necessary. I ended the night hanging round like a shag on a rock, until i had to pick up a kid from bloody ice skating at 11pm.
Saturday was spent shopping, and cooking and some darling friends came over for a bbq tea and heaps of laughs. totally schmick. too late to bed though.
Today we had bacon and egg rolls for breakfast, cooked on the bbq - yummo, our traditional fathers day breakfast. lazed around til it was time for the freak-of-nature to head off for the inaugral performance of the bomber squad, the Jets cheer squad. We went to the game and had a great night - the kid danced her arse off, god she can move that kid, must get that off me!! (stop it, i can hear you sniggering) Jets had a 1 all draw. very cool.
that leaves just now. sitting here looking at shit on the net. writing about the boring stuff that is my life. if you are not already asleep, i will go now and stop sending you mad with boredom.
til next time
Monday, 27 August 2007
Full Moons tend to amp up the emotional life in general and when the full Moon is also a lunar eclipse, the emotions are dialed up even more! Now add in the fact that this lunar eclipse is in Pisces, the most sensitive sign of the zodiac -- and, well, you get the idea. So first, don't overreact to anything; dramatic events are a part of eclipse times, and this one won't be any different. With the Virgo Sun opposite the Pisces Moon, expect to hear about lots of situations having to do with health issues, whether it's people, animals or the planet. Eclipses are highlighters and bring your awareness to what needs your attention. It is time to get a plan together to make the changes that will make you feel healthier, happier and more emotionally content. Get some time alone and slow down! Connect with your spiritual self; watch a sunset, meditate or listen to a beautiful piece of music. What inspires you? It's time to prioritize your dreams.
This full Moon will most affect those born August 26-30, November 25-29, February 22-26, and May 23-27.
All Total Lunar Eclipses start with a Penumbral, followed by a Partial and then the Total Lunar Eclipse. Finally, a Partial followed by a Penumbral completes the event. All types of Lunar Eclipse are completely safe to observe with the unfiltered and unaided eye.
When and Where Can I see it?
The Total Lunar Eclipse on August 28th 2007 will be visible in its entirety for all of Eastern Australia and New Zealand, and will be in progress at Moonrise for the remainder of Australia and most of Asia.
TIMES TO WATCH THE LUNAR ECLIPSE TOMORROW NIGHT (28TH)
Thursday, 23 August 2007
find myself hanging for the school holidays.....
never done that before, oh well, there is a first time for everything.
what have i done over the last few days...
- washed clothing, hung it on the line, and forgot to get it off.
- ironed work clothes for myself and biggest girl - i desperately HATE ironing.
- gone to work.
- taxied various children to various places.
- taxied my mother to the JHH to visit her friend with a broken leg (slipped on water in the kitchen and broke her thigh bone in three places... OUCH)
- read blogs.
- attempted my quiz/test at YAAD - oh dear - lucky fail isn't an option.... well that's what Lisa said anyway.
- saved a child's life (I didn't choke him)
- contemplated my universe and my role in it with some uncomfortably true truths discovered.
- dreamed copiously, amazing vivid, dreams, most of which i can only recall for a few minutes after waking and leaving me dumb struck (as opposed to just 'dumb').
- tidied as much of the house that i have had the energy for (in other words, i haven't done much tidying).
- cooked crappy fast meals, just fill a gap and get on with it (mental note, nutrition very important on weekends)
- booked a table at the club for my birthday dinner with my family and horrible brother/sisterinlaw/nephews so they dont have to come to my house (YAY)
- contemplated turning 42.
- decided that age is a number and that is all.
- ran into a woman that used to be a very close friend (she knows ALL my secrets, well almost all) and had a lovely chat, noice.
- snotted and coughed (all them damn sick kids coming to sick bay!! least none of them did the 'v' word)
- chatted to a friend on the phone and laughed until i cried. the best kind.
- gone to work again.
- have gotten to know our new principal who is a really, really nice guy, and very funny. he has my sense of humour (scary eh) and he throws me lines all day. we crack each other up and that is a bit scary. I didn't know if it is a wise position to be in with a boss. oh well, it just evolved, so i suppose that is ok.
- discovered that the lady i am working with didn't even get an interview for the position she is relieving, gotta love the education departments system. but, the outcome of this point is that she is not getting a promotion, so her position is not becoming vacant, so i didn't have to stress about not applying for it and having to work full time for the rest of my life. (hmmm, if anyone can make sense of this one, you are doing REALLY well)
- slept (just a little bit, and only between intense dreams)
- went to work.
- read blogs
oh well, thats enough of me. looking forward to tomorrow arvo
Sunday, 19 August 2007
I was REALLY going to blog this evening. Instead have spent the last two hours in front of this computer trying to write a resume for my husband.
now am extremely tired and have to get back on the treadmill of work work work tomorrow.... YAY..... not will try really really hard to do it tomorrow, night all sweet dreams.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Psssssst..... I saw 'chelles amazing paintings ready for exhibition in the flesh this afternoon - she certainly is one awesomely talented chicky babe
Sunday, 12 August 2007
Wednesday, 8 August 2007
sorry to all my loyal fans, or should i say 'fan'.
have to go and pick up a kid now, will blog later, i hope, if i dont, dont worry, i am always here, stalking blogs, commenting here and there, you cant get away from me.... mwa ha ha ha (that was an evil laugh)
then again, i might get sucked back into harry potter tonight and not come out til its past my bedtime.....
lets see, shall we.....
Saturday, 4 August 2007
AUSTRALIAN WORKPLACE AGREEMENTS
We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturday & Sunday.
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to the arrangements. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offence, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders category". Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sanctioned under the company's mental health policy.
Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch, as they need to eat more, so that they can look healthy. Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure. Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch, because that's all the time needed to drink a Slim-Fast.
Any worker found dead at their desk will be promptly fired. All deaths will need to be applied for in advance and will only be approved if your can show that your death will not affect productivity.
Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustration's, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.
Wednesday, 1 August 2007
1. PASS MY SHOTGUN
2. PSYCHOTIC MOOD SWINGS
3. PERPETUAL MUNCHING SPREE
4. PUFFY MID-SECTION
5. PEOPLE MAKE me SICK
6. PROVIDE ME with SWEETS
7. PARDON MY SOBBING
8. PIMPLES MAY SURFACE
9. PASS MY SWEATS
10. PISSY MOOD SYNDROME
11. POOR MEN SUCK
12. PACK MY STUFF
&&& MY FAVORITE ONE
13. POTENTIAL MURDER SUSPECT
Speaking of good news, I have good news and bad news......
The bad news -
I may only be working for the month of August
The good news -
I may only be working for the month of August
The position i am relieving for has already been advertised. I cant apply for it because I am not qualified. (I am relieving the person who is relieving the vacant position, just to clarify the point).
I WANT TO COME TO IMBOLC RITUAL TONIGHT. Too late, his lordship late, no babysitter, DAMN!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN
oh well, least i have peace (relative)
will have to search the net for what to do at Imbolc. ...... hmmm, the mention of a spring clean sent me running.... will continue searching.... ok, i dont have an orange candle.... HELP. Where are my mentors when i need them...
oh well, happy Imbolc everyone.
Tuesday, 31 July 2007
This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!
1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY) and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your omputer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with our right hand. Your foot will change direction!
I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it!
You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.
Monday, 30 July 2007
Personal space is gone.
Off to work i go, hi ho, hi ho...
Have fun at Arty Farty, I will be thinking about you.
Will be trying to get to a funeral today, if the boss lets me, hope he does. A lovely friend passed over last week, (she was 69 'chelle), and i hope to pay my respects today. She ran the first meditation group that i went to and taught me many many things. She always had a lot of faith in me and encouraged me muchly. Until we meet again Kay.......
Anyway, i am off to shower and dress for newsletter day - joy, just hope no one vomits!!
Sunday, 29 July 2007
LEFT OR RIGHT?
First, identify yourself as right or left brain person:
1. Hold your hands together, as if you were praying.
Look at your hands. If you see
Left thumb is below the right thumb ---> left brain
Right thumb is below the left thumb ---> right brain
2. Fold your arms in front of you (as if you are angry)
Right arm above left arm ---> left brain
Left arm above right arm ---> right brain
Based on 1+2 (order important), below is the interpretation of your personality:
Right-Left Considerate, traditional, indirect type
can instinctively read other's emotion, and respond friendly by natures. Although not very into taking initiatives in moving forward, but this person will always take a step back in supporting others. Stable personality and considerate, give others a being protected feeling. But the weakness is they cannot say no; regardless how unwilling they are, they will take care of others.
Right-Right Loves challenges type
Straightforward. Once they decided on one thing, will take action right away. Very curious, and love challenges. Dare to face dangers without thinking through (sometimes foolishly). Their weakness is they don't listen to others, will filter in only what whey want to hear in a conversation, and very subjective. However, because of their straightforward attitude, they tend to be fairly popular.
Left-Left Dedicated, cold, perfectionist
Very logical in all aspects. The only way to defeat (or win over) him/her is through reasons. Has a lot of prides, and feeling strongly about doing the right thing. If they are your friends, they are very trustworthy. However, if they are your opponents, they will be very tough to deal with. Because they can be very "anal" as a perfectionist, they usually leave a bad impression of being hard to deal with when first met.
Left-Right Likes to take care of others, leader type
Has a cool and keen observation ability to see through situations, yet still can be considerate in others needs. Because of their cool and calm nature, and strong sense of responsibility, they tend to become head of a group. Popular among people. However, they may not be able to help themselves in meddling because they want to take care of others too much. Very concerned about how others view them, and always on alert.
I was right-right.... hmmmmm
Friday, 27 July 2007
July 28: Venus turns retrograde don’t be surprised if someone from your past contacts you. When Venus, the planet of love, turns retrograde, it is time to focus on your important relationships. And since all retrograde periods signal a time of review, it can be helpful to revisit the past to more deeply understand your current relationships or to assimilate more thoroughly events and conversations that didn't get your full attention previously. In Virgo (the sign of work, health and service) assess the most practical parts of your relationships. Ask yourself: What are we doing for each other and how are we helping? The wonderful thing about Venus going retrograde is that this review process is invaluable to the continued growth of a relationship. It can help you take care of unfinished business and gain a deeper perspective on the status of your current relationships. Although people tend to withdraw overt affection during Venus retrograde periods, this stepping back allows Neptune (the planet of spiritual love and the higher octave of Venus) to step forward. Sometimes we need to reassess the state of our relationships to see if we are heart-connected. If this period is unsettling, look to see if your relationships are in line with your ideals, your inner values, what you wish to receive.
July 30: Full Moon in Aquarius The full Moon is associated with heightened emotions even when it's in Aquarius, an air sign known for detachment. This full Moon marks the culmination of what you set in motion at the new Moon in Cancer on July 14. Whereas back then, lead by such a sensitive water sign, you were focused on what you wanted to nurture and protect, now you want to bring those ideas and plans into the wider world. An Aquarius Moon activates our desire to be part of something bigger, whether it's your local community or getting involved in a global initiative. Air signs love to communicate, so socialize and catch up with your friends or join an organization that promotes a cause close to your heart. This is also the Moon that emphasizes the need to be independent, unique and free. The goal here is to connect with others and also be your own unique, original self. Moon times are always about making sure you find your own current emotional niche. So, in the days following the full Moon, but before the next new Moon, get a plan together to maximize what's great or to make changes that will make you feel more comfortable
Tuesday, 24 July 2007
|You are a Believer|
You believe in God and your chosen religion.
Whether you're Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or Hindu..
Your convictions are strong and unwavering.
You think your religion is the one true way, for everyone.
Finally, my body seems to be thawing out, with the warm milky chai in my belly. I have been f#%king freezing tonight. For some reason I didnt turn the heater on, idiot, after today being such a beautiful day... brrrrr
|Your Power Color Is Indigo|
At Your Highest:
You are on a fast track to success - and others believe in you.
At Your Lowest:
You require a lot of attention and praise.
You see people as how you want them to be, not as how they are.
How You're Attractive:
You're dramatic flair makes others see you as mysterious and romantic.
Your Eternal Question:
"Does This Work Into My Future Plans?"
Sunday, 22 July 2007
The husband stormed into the kitchen and walked directly up to his wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he said sternly, "From now on, YOU need to Know that I AM the MAN of this house, and my word is law! You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will Serve me a sumptuous dessert. Then, after dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me, and we will have the sex that I want. After that, you are going to draw me my bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then you will massage my feet and hands. Then after that's done, guess who's going to dress me and comb my Hair?"
His wife replied, "The f***ing funeral director would be my guess."
I agree with her!!!!!
You are The Star
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised
The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
Thursday, 19 July 2007
But i always come back eventually! I just cant usually think of anything interesting to say.
It has been another extremely hectic week. Had His Lordship home for the week with a crook back. Just when i got the kids off to school.... never mind, i have next week for solitude and peace. Yay.
Tomorrow promises to be more relaxing though.... instead of running around like a fly of the blue arsed variety, i might go and wander around a couple of op shops at wallsend..... sounds like fun. Glad they are all up the top end of the street, or they would have been flooded out. That would have been baaaaaaad.
How bloody cold is it?? I always have said that i prefer the winter, because you can always add more clothes, blankets etc to get warm, though in summer i can never get cool enough. I must be getting old or something. It is getting to me this year. Even now, with the heater going and warm tracky daks and sloppy joe on, striped socks and slippers, i am bloody freezing.
Had an interesting experience a couple of nights ago and thought i might share. I was lying in bed, not tired and just thinking (monkey mind), when i had the impression (vision) of the veils shielding my third eye being torn away. The thought went through my mind "Finally, i can see!!". I then proceeded to be entertained by all sorts of visions. When they finished i just lay there gobsmacked. Wow. I was DEFINITELY awake. I know that. There are several reasons why i feel i may have turned that corner. Several leaps in consciousness have been made during the last couple of weeks. I am happy that the results of that personal growth have been so vivid and definite. Truly blessed am i.
Oh well, I might go and push up some zeds. Very very tired after burning the midnight oil last night.
May angels guide your path
Sunday, 15 July 2007
|Your Element Is Air|
You dislike conflict, and you've been able to rise above the angst of the world.
And when things don't go your way, you know they'll blow over quickly.
Easygoing, you tend to find joy from the simple things in life.
You roll with the punches, and as a result, your life is light and cheerful.
You find it easy to adapt to most situations, and you're an open person.
With you, what you see is what you get... and people love that!
Monday, 9 July 2007
Sunday, 8 July 2007
Had beloved's birthday dinner last night. The usual baked dinner for 16, at the last minute one family couldnt come (damn! hee hee!) so that only left 12. Decided to do party pies etc for the kids who dont appreciate it anyway, so that left cooking for 6. TOTALLY doable. Done! Easy. Scored a sandwich press of MIL, which was schmick as mine went floating out the door a month ago. GOOD score.
- Monday - Arty Farty group, men coming to measure up for new kickboards in kitchen, Cindy arriving from Cowra.
- Tuesday - Carpet being laid, friend that i havent seen for two years coming for lunch, car in for service.
- Wednesday - Aerial man coming to quote to get more tv channels then 3 and 5, hair appointment at 11.30.
- Thursday - YAAD... replacement furniture arriving (except our bedroom suite)
- Friday - there is something, but i cant remember what it is.
looking forward to a rest.
will try to blog in the mean time.
will also try to do homework for YAAD
take care everyone
Thursday, 5 July 2007
Wednesday, 4 July 2007
Well, wait no longer, it is here. I cant guarantee it will be interesting, but nonetheless, it is here.
I have had a mad couple of days. Running around like a fly of the blue arsed variety.
Took the kids for a Pixi Photo today. Wasn't that fun, TWO HOURS LATER... I was TOTALLY over it!! They were running over an hour late. Just what I needed, to wander aimlessly around Target for an hour. Grrrrrrr
I am very excited because our new carpet is getting laid next week. YAY!! Getting SO sick of paint splattered concrete floors.
The moon is awesome tonight.... she looks like she is looking down on us.
Looking forward to YAAD tomorrow, I even have arrangements made for Egan, so it is all sweet.
I downloaded this Mandala creator from the net after art class on monday afternoon. Here is the link. HEAPS of fun. I just created the one at the top of this pist. It is a shareware program. I like it that much (and so do the kidlets) that i think i might have to buy it. Very schmick.
|You Should Get An Asian Inspired Tattoo|
Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure