- My collegue's husband has found he has multiple brain tumours and cancer in his chest. this has meant he has gone from a relatively normal man and husband to being unable to feed or dress himself within four days.
- Because of this, i will probably be relieving her til the end of the year.
- My sister in law (almost forty) ran off with some bar fly of twenty six, leaving her husband and three children. WTF???
- A very very dear friend of mines ex husband is on the front page of todays herald for raping, drugging, and leaving some young chick for dead in the boot of her car. All this while my friend was still married to him and we were all going away camping and bbq's together etc etc. WTF WTF WTF????????? Speaking of going away, he is going away for at least six years. She has two kids to him aged twelve and fourteen, love to them.
- I developed a fiercely burning, ichy rash on my chest that glowed like rudolph the frikkin red chested reindeer. This was probably from the stress that i have been under at work to fulfill higher duties with little or no training.
- Made an appointment for the Freak of Nature at a Child Psychaiatrist. Hmmmm
- BELTANE ROCKS!!! Gotta love a high point.
- i nearly got divorced.
- Stuck on a thousand bandaids and gave out a trillion icepacks at school, all the while doing the work of two people.
- I saw renata at hades this evening whilst ducking in to the dreaded supre to purchase a t'shirt for a costume for a dance number for the freak of natures performance next week. She did the warding off curse symbol at me.... i hope she was doing it to satans pit, not me......
- I have taken children to and picked them up from this week, Jets cheer squad training, ballet, jazz, touch football, touch football (again), a birthday party, trick or treating, ballet (again), a friends house, charlestown square and work. Must get me one of those 'mums taxi' tags for the car.
- Thats enough.
- Did i mention that Beltane at the cottage was awesome.
Sorry. Whingefest over.
Going to relax for a while in front of the telly and stay up too late, making me tired tomorrow... and the next round of drop off and pick ups, band aids and icepacks..... Grrrrrrr x 57890187817890785