Saturday, 30 December 2006
I have submitted my daughter for testing by Helen because she (the daughter) is beyond my comprehension. There a quite a few things that need serious looking at and copious amounts of Aussie bush flower essences for. She has her sun squared transiting Pluto which is conjunct the galactic centre. all this in an intercept. no wonder she is screwed up. she needs major grounding. i am onto it. phew - much longer and i would be under it (the ground i mean) - sometimes i am scared she is possessed by some thing evil. scary stuff. and she is only almost 12.
Have been researching this galactic centre / Pluto thingy and found the following page that explains it quite well. Pluto/Galactic Centre stuff. Just in case you would like to investigate it for yourself. It is affecting everyone right now...
Pretty schmick to have your own personal astrologer - just like the kings did in the old days. lol
Looking forward to a kid free time at goldies tomorrow morning..... most schmickest.
Had a very lazy day today. woke up late (8.30) and sat around in my jarmies reading the paper and surfing the net til about lunchtime. went shopping to replace depleted supplies - including copious spuds at 49c per kilo and a ginormous pack of toilet paper (these items are unrelated but cheap)
Ended up at niece and nephews place for another bbq tonight. ahh the luxury of not having to cook for i don't know how many nights in a row. if this goes on much longer, maybe i will forget how to all together. schmick!!!
We are going to my brother's house for a party tomorrow night. there will be 6 adults and 9 kids. aaaggghhhh - outnumbered again. hopefully they wont form a pack and revolt.
I gave up years ago on making any resolutions at new years. its the stuff guilt is made of - so i will NOT be making any this year either.
Well i had better hit the sack and store up some zzzzzzzzzz's for a late night tomorrow night.
See some of you in the morning. To everyone else - may 2007 bring fruition to all your hopes and dreams.
Wednesday, 27 December 2006
still so busy.....
had a lovely time tonight at a friends house for tea, we met in kindergarten and she is still one of my best friends, how lucky am i!! She is also a GREAT cook.... just got home and am stuffed..
Have been reading blogs but havent known what to say to comment. My brain has obviously been fried, dont know how long it will take to recover. Hope it comes back soon though, i miss it.
Glad to see that everyone survived the silly season...
363 more sleeps til santa comes - yay... sorry, couldnt resist.
Monday, 25 December 2006
Sunday, 24 December 2006
- The faces of the children when they wake up and see all the gifts under the tree.
- Getting together with the whole family, happens rarely.
- Seeing my older half brother who lives in Sydney and comes up on Boxing Day with his daughters.
- Buying gifts for people and seeing them appreciate the thought i have put into selecting just the right gift for them.
- The peace and calm between the opening of gifts in the morning and everyone getting here for lunch.
- My fridge and freezer being absolutely chock-o-block. Satisfying.
- Geting together with friends, and the reminiscing that goes with it.
- Egan's Xmas Mohawk - has become a yearly tradition which gets cut off the week before school goes back. He looks like such a little bruiser.
- Fairy lights and decorations on houses - the amount of effort some people go to is amazing, and very much appreciated - especially by children.
- Boxing day - in all its no expectations, no pressure, boring glory.
Things I HATE about Xmas
- Shopping.... endless shopping...
- Getting together with the whole family.
- The rubbish left behind and the wizbin that never holds it all, so it hangs around for a week or two waiting to fit...
- The pressure of having to think of something to buy for so many people, it does my head in.
- The amount of money it costs - I have spent almost $400 on groceries alone in this last few days let alone the hundreds (I don't want to add it up) of $$$ on pressies.
- Cleaning. The whole house needs to be cleaned from top to bottom. Aaaaggghhhh - send in the clowns.
- Wearing a hole in the carpet after needing to go and sit the corner and rock after being at overcrowded shopping centres filled with crazed obsessed demons all trying to snag last minute bargains.
- The pace of life - it is absolutely manic. Everyone is so so busy and there is no time to sniff roses.
- Blogland being so quiet due to the aforementioned point.
- That so many people suffer for so many reasons at this time of year - loneliness, bad memories, lack of money, family issues..... this list could go on and on....
- The horrible nagging feeling that i have forgotten something or someone and that it is all too late - like batteries.... do i have all the batteries....
- That the whole reason for celebrating this day, regardless of your creed, has been lost in the huge capitalist, commercial consumerism, of more more more....
- Xmas cards. I have given up sending out cards but feel guilt when i receive them. It is much cheaper to give the senders a phone call and a personal wish and doesn't use any trees.
like to put
up a tree in my
heart, and instead
of hanging presents,
I would like to put the
names of all my friends.
Close friends and not so close
friends. The old friends the new
friends. Those that I see every day
and the ones that I rarely see. The ones
that I always remember and the ones that
I sometimes forget. The ones that are always
there and the ones that seldom are. The friends of
difficult times and the ones of happy times. Friends
who, without meaning to, I have hurt, or, without meaning
to have hurt me. Those that I know well and those I only know
by name. Those that owe me little and those that I owe so much.
My humble friends and my important friends. The names of all those
that have passed through my life no matter how fleetingly. A tree with
very deep roots and very long
and strong branches so that
their names may never be
plucked from my heart. So
that new names from all
over may join the existing ones. A tree with a very
pleasant shade so that our friendship may take a
moment of rest from the battles of life. “May the
happy moments of Xmas brighten every day of
the new year”. These are my sincere wishes.
Thursday, 21 December 2006
No more shopping centres for me, just the little bi lo at maryland and a fruit barn then i am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a delightful visit from Upduff and the Captain this evening, awesome.....
I got this in an email from Edgar. Its amazing how many people are feeling 'flat' at this moment (myself included, although i attributed it to tiredness) after this information, i am not so sure anymore....
thought i would share....
The Global Consciousness shift heats up with this Pluto/Moon conjunction!
Pluto, however we define it astronomically, is a powerful nuclear transformer. It colors this New Year's Moon cycle with the theme of letting go and letting god/dess. This is an inner scouring that reflects in our outer lives with global impact. Huge shifts are in progress to prepare for the infusion of galactic beams, already incoming on the charged-up solar flares and coronal mass emissions that are changing weather patterns and heating up the global consciousness shift. If you feel on edge, teetering on the brink of the unknown, that's the place, we are all there. Karmic cycles are coming back around. Don't let yourself be pulled back in them. Close your eyes and imagine, imagine bathing in the deep well of light.
Astrophysicists say a black hole is in the center of the galaxy. What is a black hole? An unknown, unimaginable space filled with infinite potential, subtle immaterial light that unfolds as we download. How pure is the system we are using to downloading? Time to de-bug.
has all kinds of cool statististics and astrological info. It even tells the phase the moon was in when you were born!! I was born at the dark of the moon. Hmmm - anyone out there versed in 'moon lore' could maybe let me know if thats a good or a bad thing. I am sure its one or the other.
my age in dog years is apparently 5.90645792563601 years old. Hmmmm - i said there was useless info...
Tuesday, 19 December 2006
desperately trying to think of something to do that does not involve ANY kind of shopping for the SPF!!!
laze under a tree or something....
enjoy the last shreds of peace before the ferals will be unleashed for 6 weeks....
So... needless to say, there goes getting anything done this afternoon!!!
Oh well.... plenty of time to get everything done....
This is quite an intense conjunction and is prominent in the new Moon that occurs on December 20. You are prompted to let go of old beliefs and ideas that may have seemed quite valid up until now. This is a new cycle providing you with a fresh start. If you know your chart, look to see where this powerful conjunction takes place. That house is where your power base is, and if you don't get in the driver's seat, someone else may step in to take charge. So, if you want to be the director of your life, you'd better get in the director's chair!
The next time you hear someone in government, or big business, rather casually use a number that includes the word 'billion,' think about the actual volume of a 'billion.'A billion is a difficult number to comprehend.
One advertising agency did a rather good job of putting that figure into perspective in one of its releases:
* A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
* A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
* A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age
* A billion days ago no creature walked the earth on two feet.
* But. a billion dollars lasts only 8 hours and 20 minutes at the rate the government spends it.
"Does that help to put it into perspective??
Monday, 18 December 2006
flat out few days again - had the staff spf party for the main school i work at on Saturday night. Was absolutely crapping myself. Got frocked up... yes i did. Make-up, bra and everything!!! Should have got a pickie to prove it but didn't want to crack the lens.. hate photos!! Well i walked in, and wanted to run back out again.. felt out of place until friend Nicole turned up then the party got going. Ended up having an absolute hoot. Got to see the other side of some very professional teachers - good to see they are human too!! Yummy food and lots of laughter. Great night. glad i went after all.
Shopped Sunday with my girls, trying to finish the list. damn.... only have a couple to go now, I WANT IT OVER!!!! roll on boxing day.
Had to go out last night to my brothers house for tea as it was his wife's birthday. My mother thought it would be a good time to swipe at us.... hmmmm - needed to borrow upduff's bubble a couple of times. Ended up OK though, but another late night has made me desperately tired today. its 6pm and i am watching the clock for bed time. On a high note, my mother in law just rang to say she won a ham in a raffle and doesn't want it, and wants to give it to us. And we most CERTAINLY want to take it off her. A nice surprise.
Had to go to my middle child's presentation day today, AND sit on the stage to present some awards. PLURGH. Last time in my life though. Good news - I didn't pass out. I was grounding myself continually right throughout the whole circus and was OK. A bit spacey but OK. It ended up being the Kira show, with her walking away with 3 trophies, 4 medals and a certificate. Clever girl, takes after her mum (lol). Thanks to all the gods and goddesses its over is all i can say.
Am so tired that i cant think. Trying to write something witty or clever has proved totally beyond me - so am just blogging to let everyone know i haven't left the country!! hmmm nice thought that - does anyone know a country that doesn't celebrate spf??? sounds like a plan.
Friday, 15 December 2006
Much apologies for my tardy pisting. Have had a very full couple of days. Most unschmick!!
Will try to go back over things...
Tuesday afternoon i went out and picked up my new car.. haven't yet fully decided on a name, but Etty is the leading contender. It is lovely. Smooth as silk to drive and still very unfamiliar. Still doesn't feel like mine i suppose once i get my JEN plates on it on the weekend, then maybe she will feel more like mine.
Wednesday evening i managed to go along to the summer solstice ritual at the cottage. I have never attended a ritual before and wasn't sure what to expect, only knew i HAD to be there. I had a wonderful time. I was feeling all kinds of powerful energies, surging in, pulsating etc. I was just sitting back, eyes closed experiencing it all when Upduff dropped a spider on me!!! I don't do bugs!!! AND it ran up my leg!!! Certainly a wide eyed moment for me - jolted back to reality too!! Lucky she is so cute - and i know it was an accident. All is forgiven.... All in all it was a lovely night. The ritual was meaningful, and on some level i experienced a remembering. The altar was amazing and so powerful - i am ashamed to admit that i have a pseudo-altar here at home and there has been all kinds of junk plonked on top of my special things... i know - very bad girl. Anyway back to the story - i feel like i have made lots of new very special friends there. Everyone is so nice, kind and bloody funny!!! Lots of laughter, lots of hugs, lots of food, lots of sparkles, lots of love, lots of everything. And Will only ALMOST stole my string with wishes on it!! I caught him in time, phew - lucky. Thank you everyone....
Thursday was bloody hot again and i was working in an office without air conditioning - damn it!! I just melt in the heat. I was absolutely HANGING to get home.
The gorgeous Captain came along with one of his deputies and moved my air conditioner and fixed the hinges on my oven. YAY!! Now you can all stop mentioning my hole, its well and truly sprung shut now!!! Clever Captain!!
I noticed a couple of jobs on the DET website that i could apply for for next year - permanent part time positions, one is two days and one is one day per week. Applications close December 15th.... "thats ok" I think.... plenty of time.... At about 9pm last night i realised that it was the 14th!!! AAAAGGGHHHHH - so i sit up typing till a flying cockroach bombed me and chased me out into the kitchen. Hmmm - I don't do bugs!!! Off to bed, get up early in the morning and do some, then finish after school today..... turns out i had plenty of time to do it today...
Friday - spent nursing my 6yo son again!! He spent the night throwing up again!!! Had to have the day off work - lucky i did cause the application took about 3 hours today. He is starting to come good just now, 4.15pm, miserable pain-in-the-tummy boy. Its been like he has been having contractions (sorry to mention contractions Upduff!!), with waves of nausea rolling over him every 10 mins or so. They are down to an hour and a half apart now so i think he is on the mend. Well the day off has been relaxing, if worrying. If i had the day off with no kids i would have been screaming around the zombie filled shopping centres trying to finish the last few things i have to get for spf. ..... will have to do that on the weekend now!! Plurgh!!
Roll on December 26th!!! Bah Humbug!!! sorry - feeling a little overwhelmed about the whole sorry mess.
Well that's my sorry tale....
sitting here on less then 2 hours sleep again....
sicky boy lying on the lounge all day again....
awesome new car....
stupendous ritual ......
thanks for persevering ....
sorry i haven't pisted sooner....
boy update - now declaring he is 'better' - wants food and is sitting up instead of lying down....
Monday, 11 December 2006
Hubby bought her at auction today. She is a pretty blue and i love her too much. Will be getting it delivered tomorrow and have to run around after school tomorrow arvo registering it and getting my 'JEN' plates on it!!!
Its amazing how happy a new set of wheels can make a girl eh!
I just ran into an acquaintance who is on the verge of tears, told me she is very very ill, and is going into hospital tomorrow for more tests.
A pulled tooth is a walk in the park compared to what she is going through....
Reminds me of the saying about the man who was walking around complaining about having no shoes, when he ran into a man with no feet.
Its all in the perspective isnt it.
Thanks everyone for your encouragement.
Will remember what you said Kathleen, i am sure it will help.
I will just stop being a baby and go and get it done....
first i have to make the appointment......
Sunday, 10 December 2006
Saturday, 9 December 2006
So right now six planets are in Sagittarius for faith and hope in your future and two, (Saturn and the Moon) are in Leo, for creative inspiration and a bit of awareness at any of your needs not being fulfilled. This is a powerful week to let the past go and build towards the future.
This astrological climate is full of visionary dreaminess (Neptune in Aquarius) and fondness for escapism and Romantic art (Uranus in Pisces). Your mission should you care to accept it, is to resist temptation, something almost impossible for the next few days!
Friday, 8 December 2006
The high points of my day have been when i have sat down at my little best friend the 'puter and read blogs and their comments.
No matter how down i have been feeling, you girls TOTALLY crack me up!!! To the point of nearly wetting myself!!!!!
I feel at home. I feel challenged. I feel supported. And I feel appreciated. It has been a long time since i have felt these things all at once so often.
Thursday, 7 December 2006
Have been very busy today (will go into more details about that later) and am hoping that Captain Kade can relate to the following badge......
Have managed to tame the savage beast somewhat, but who has time to clean when there is the emptying of bank accounts in preparation for the looming SPF to be done.
Have resigned myself to being a 'Non-Domestic Type Goddess' and have just registered the term with the relevant authorities. A brass plaque is apparently in the post. Franchises available soon.
I did a really silly thing today - I actually went to Charlestown Square!!! Idiot!!! With the intention of emptying out my bank account and to finish off purchasing all the gifts I still have to get for the *%$#ing SPF.
Well i walked and looked and looked and walked. I went and bought a latte to try and get my head around it all, got crash tackled by some crusty old man, who thought ramming me in the attempt to get a green plastic spoon was worth the risk of knocking me and my Latte over. That was after he pushed in and ordered before me - not surprising, i am always invisible at counters, with shop assistants actually looking over me to serve the person behind me. Double plurgh.
So i spent 1.5 hours getting one bloody thing.
I had a most lovely visit or two with Marys Raihn and Renata - and spotted the famous Barramundi Man!!! ewwwww - nice hat (not!!)
Went into Big Dubya and totally cleaned up and was a bit pissed at that because I COULD HAVE DONE THAT AT JESMOND with a fraction of the pain!!!!
Anyway, long story short, still have some things to buy, but feeling less stressed now.
I picked a couple of kids up from school this afternoon (mine... not random ones... ) and was presented with this awesomely schmick pendant from my Yr 8 daughter. She designed it herself and made it in D&T. It is made with real silver and everything (since when did public schools have enough money for real silver to throw at hormone filled teenagers).
I took this picky to show you -
Tuesday, 5 December 2006
Monday, 4 December 2006
Saturday, 2 December 2006
- LAUNDRY. I can wash the clothes. I can hang the clothes out. I can fold the clothes as I get them off the line (this is to avoid ironing most of the clothes). I can bring the basket of freshly washed, scented like a field of spring flowers, folded clothes into the house. That's where it stops. The baskets then get rifled through, mixed up, and scrunched (therefore requiring ironing) before they eventually get put away into various wardrobes. Hmmm - I am the lady of the laundry but not the lady of the putting away.
- HOUSE CLEANING IN GENERAL - basically i suck majorly at house cleaning. A domestic goddess i am not!!! I can manage a passable living area and clean kitchen and toilet for visitors but you will almost always find all the bedroom doors shut. I hate this. I have friends and family who are clean freaks and it really shits me that i am not too. Although, sometimes i think 'get a life' when they moan about how 'messy their house is' - me all along knowing that it is at least 100 times tidier then mine.
- SAYING NO - I am a sucker for that... I cannot say no - or should i say 'could not' say no. Have learned a bit lately and have been dropping responsibilities over the last couple of years but still.... just ask, i will do it!! Hmmmmm - see.... idiot!! I am almost finished with my 'official' volunteer commitments - end of this month - YAY. Will run and hide under nearest bush when anyone flaps over to me and says to me - "Jen, could you......" aaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- FROCKING UP - have already posted about this particular affliction. Am notoriously bad for keeping my bra on, wearing make up and for dressing in anything other then comfy casual. Did anyone notice that i had my top on inside out last Wednesday night.... funny thing was, i put it on, thought it was inside out so i changed it. Hmm silly me.
- MEDITATING - I have a 'monkey mind' and have a lot of trouble shutting it up!!! I am more of a 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' type meditater. In and out quick - get the information and get going. I wish i could sit in contemplative meditation for hours butI am afraid it just isn't me.
Have managed to realign myself after encountering a 'five car pile up' on my highway of life.
Things have been set in motion and i hold good hopes for the future.
Much has been running through my head lately regarding people and relationships - all relationships, love, family, friends, work, acquaintances....
Sometimes i get caught totally unawares - trusting and allowing others to 'be' while i get on with my own 'be-ing'. Then all of a sudden - WHAM - i am knocked for a six and things come crashing down on me - totally unexpected.
This has happened to me on more then a couple of occasions. Even more then once by the same person!!! Am i dumb or blind or something..... must be.
I then find out about all the things i have done to be hurtful or thoughtless towards someone - things that i didnt even realise i was doing. Is this others' way of dumping their shit on me what? Why do i always stand still and let them? Even sticking my neck out one more time so they get a better shot!! Idiot.... i am.... sometimes.....
Thursday, 30 November 2006
I am ok, dont worry...... just a corner has been turned and my path needs to be renegotiated.
Sorry i couldnt come for lunch..... didnt want to cry....
Tuesday, 28 November 2006
had some kid on my computer all evening doing a project that was due last friday..... grrrrr
havent been able to get near it until a little while ago......
have had all sorts of deep and profound thoughts runnign through my head earlier and now all that is in there is "grrrrr".............
oh dear.... the story of my life..
due to sick kids this week i have not had much sleep at all....
eyelids are even pushing the matchsticks out of my eyes..... (kidding - am not into some crazy s&m stuff, i assure you - not that i am judging anyone who Is into that stuff) ......
will DEFINATELY blog tomorrow......
hope fully i can make it to the cottage tomorrow night... need hubby to walk in early, am affirming for that muchly ....
going to push up some daisies.... oops i mean zeds!!!!!
too tired to think again...
luv marshmallow brain
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to you.
4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.
Monday, 27 November 2006
Am incapable of thinking or putting together more words then the above heading.... found some gorgeous pickies for you though....... am feeling very overwhelmed....
Sunday, 26 November 2006
Saturday, 25 November 2006
We went to The Gardens, greyhound racing at Birmingham Gardens today for Brads work Christmas party.... wasn't particularly looking forward to it as i am not into gambling but i have to say that I had a really good day... Brad's boss has been a friend of ours for at least 20 years and has one daughter that was really special to me when she was small. Her parents and us kinda went our separate ways for a few years before they asked brad to drive for them... Sam is 18 now and still an amazingly beautiful person, inside and out. When she was little she used to call me 'Mum' - we had a very special bond.... I could still feel that today. I don't see her much anymore... once every year or so but when we meet there definitely is some connection that spans longer then this lifetime. She had a lovely friend named Jenna with her today and for a pair of 18 year olds they are amazingly balanced. Chatty, friendly, easy to get along with.... you can probably tell that spending time with Sam today was the high point of my day... along with winning$63 in total for the day... I started with $2 - let my intuition guide my choices and won on 8 of the 11 races i bet on. It was a good day, good company, good weather, good winning!!
Have been researching on the net tonight for a tattoo design i like. I haven't found one yet.... and i haven't really decided where i want one... am kinda swayed towards an anklet but i don't want a thick heavy design..... hmmmmm maybe the boob...... and what to get..... have been searching for some kind of symbol - sanskrit or something - with a meaningful meaning.... and hope that it really means what it says it means... bit of a worry.... but still.... still so undecided... that is why i haven't already got one... I will do it!! I was supposed to get one for my 40th birthday last year and couldn't decide on a design... and am still looking..... hmmmm - hoping it will just jump out at me...
Had a fairly exciting afternoon yesterday too... I have decided that i will definitely go to the staff Xmas party in a couple of weeks.. only trouble is that it is a 'formal dress' function. I do not own ANYTHING that could even remotely be considered formal. Being the casual, swinging towards Bohemia type dresser that i am. So inappropriate for a 'formal' do.... So - I went and bought a Frock from Target. (notice the capitalisation of Frock - this is intended to give due reverence to the Frock) I had to take my bestie with me to help me choose. She made me try it on, cause i didn't like it, then after i had discarded all my other choices virtually 'made' me buy it - reasoning (quite rightly) that i could take it back if i decided i didn't want it after all. Hmmmm - once i got home, put on a bra to lift the twins up above my waist and the dress with some nice high heels and decided that it looked OK ....... well as good as anything was ever gonna look on me.... and am happy to keep it.
So - the moral of the story is I HAVE A FROCK!!!!
Sorry - that was probably pretty boring but big news around here.
Hmmm that was very interesting.... just went outside for a smoke and there was a huge huntsman spider, two frogs - one of which just sat on the table and looked at me, and a pair of bats fighting for landrights or something - hanging from the branch of a palm tree out the front.... that's me officially freaked out.... talk about wildlife.
oh well, will sign off now
luv to all
Thursday, 23 November 2006
25 SIGNS YOU HAVE GROWN UP
1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.
2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.
6. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up."
8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.
9. Jeans and a t shirt no longer qualify as "dressed up."
10. You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
12. You don't know what time McDonald's closes anymore.
13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.
15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
16. You take naps.
17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
19. You go to the chemist for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.
20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good shit."
21. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time.
22. "I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again."
23. 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work. (blogging is 'real work' right??)
24. You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
25. When you find out your friend is pregnant you congratulate them instead of asking "Oh shit what the hell happened?" (nah - i think i am back at the 'shit what the hell happened point)
26: You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old ass.
Then you forward it to a bunch of old friends 'cause you know they'll enjoy it & do the same.
Wednesday, 22 November 2006
Tuesday, 21 November 2006
have just arrived home from the last ever p&c meeting i will chair in my life YAY
(hmmm - that must be why i am a green puddle - i am a green yay too)
Am going to get into a cold bath now to try to cool down enough to sleep - wish i had of thought of it earlier i would have put a hot (cold) water bottle in the freezer for a while...
I survived touch footy - bl*#dy hot though.....
hot - tired - fed up - got cranky at work today because of overwhelmed feeling - tried not to pick on anyone though and just thought evil thoughts - does that make me evil? - probably - do i care - not right now
signing off for today....
having a bath....
i never have baths so that tells you how distressed i am
i will get over it so dont worry...
luv empty head
Monday, 20 November 2006
Am in dire need of sleep - too much late night partying with Marys etc, singing, laughing, tearing (not on purpose), snickering, standing, sitting, drinking hot chocolate, laughing some more, solving the problems of the world, finding out why i am so spacey, eating, talking, walking... i could go on but i won't.....
Today wasn't much better - too hot!! I wilt in the heat... It is going to be hotter tomorrow - plurgh!! At least i am in an office with air conditioning tomorrow...
Cant think -
its now an hour or so later then when i started this pist - rotten bug got in again and blocked my connection. Just about had enough of this... it is happening too often!!!
sorry.... cant think....
Trying to find something truly inspirational to leave you with...
Sunday, 19 November 2006
dont know what is in store for me today.... except have to take the princesses up to supre (joy of joys) - dont forget your earplugs..
romy has me all worried about evil old ladies out of control with shopping trolleys (notice the word 'troll' in 'trolley').....
will pop into the calendar club to see if there are any bali temple type calendars in stock and to say hi.....
its very quiet in blogland lately.... everyone obviously has lives .... I did try to blog last night but had the same something blocking me from connecting - ran adaware and bingo - success. Hmmm....
I am a bit foggy in the brain - as am drugged to the eyeballs....
I woke up yesterday with a huge abscess on my gum from a tooth i am too scared to go and get pulled out. Aaaggghhhh - self medicated on antibiotics i have in the cupboard... feeling ashamed - hate drugs but the pain is too much. tis a lot better this morning. also woke up yesterday with angelina joile style lip with coldsore starting.... cant cope with that either... dropped a couple of non drug horse style tablets for that... is a little better this morning .... plurgh - and i have a big gump..... NOT SCHMICK
Basically, in the head department, its all bad....... and i feel like i am trying to think through cotton wool...... so thats off the adgenda today... thinking....
I sat down to try to put together a clever, funny, deep and meaningful pist... but now realise tit is totally beyond me...... (you probably noticed that already)
oh and i am sure i have a couple of old Jimmy Barnes, Lynard Skynard and Wiggles cassettes laying around here somewhere if anyone wants them..... free of course...
I was thinking i might wander into the Spiritualist Church tonight to hear Karen Brown... havent been there for months, could be interesting.... especially if going down for hot chocolate after the event is a possibility - i love darby st on a sunday night, well i love darby st on any night really!
Am sitting here trying to work up the energy to put some washing on.... will go and endeavor to at least get the work/school clothes and socks/undies clean.....
Saturday, 18 November 2006
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can be Prime Minister.
You can never be pregnant.
You can wear a white T-shirt to a water slide. You can wear NO shirt to a water slide.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal.
You never have to drive to another servo toilet because this one is just too icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time.
Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
A five-day holiday requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.
Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You almost never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original color.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.
You can play with toys all your life.
Your belly usually hides your big hips
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.
When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch.
When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.
Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.
When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.
The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.
It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be.
I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty held within.
You won't succeed.
And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to BEAR IT.
I - Intelligent
T - Talented
C - Charming
H - Hell of a woman
Friday, 17 November 2006
Thursday, 16 November 2006
got home last night all buzzing and hypo and my puter was offline and having a hissy fit, the lying modem said it was on but it was off!!! LIAR - never trust appliances i say.
Had a WONDERFUL and Mary filled night last night belting away on a drum, dancing, finally meeting old friends and having an AWESOME time - thanks Laz, you rock!!! I even came home with a bargain pair of earrings!! Couldn't be better really....
Anyway am blown away by the orbs in the pickies posted by Mary's Raihn and Anchell!! Not surprised though - the place was certainly buzzing! (one word for it anyway)
Am buggered and sick of typing. Have typed for 6 hours straight at work today and have had a gutful and am going to hit the sack....
Luv you all
Monday, 13 November 2006
2. Steam on the road - After the storm passed, and the sun came out, like five minutes later - i noticed steam billowing up from the road... i dont think i have ever seen so much steam after rain on a hot day....
3. Big bike - on the way to taking my kids to school this morning i saw a little girl, riding a bike that was much too big for her, on her way to school too. Pedalling her heart out, it made me wonder how she stops, she would have to do a flying leap... cute....
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want To delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?
Works for me!
Sunday, 12 November 2006
Below is a pickie of my most favouritest corner in the room - she brings me back to centre when i am spinning......
Here you can see my computer desk, totally messy (I think thats Jaqui's blog on the screen there!!!) and the small butt i mentioned earlier in this pist. Doesnt that poster look good!!!
thanks for looking....
oh and here is one of kitty wearing a dress!!! (this is what the bloomin princesses do while i am away, my poor boy....)
he doesnt look happy does he...... hmmmm that is the face of the long suffering.....
Saturday, 11 November 2006
Thursday, 9 November 2006
Have wandered around my house, tidying up.... enjoying my last few days of freedom before the onslaught of 6 weeks work comes around.
have been giving a bit of thought to the quote i published yesterday about truth. I wholeheartedly agree with it. my issues comes from putting it into practice. I seem to be a walking example of not listening to any organisation, or anyones creed or dogma. My entire time i have been endeavoring to know myself. I think i have been failing miserably - as i dont feel to have made any progress for a long time.
I have come to the conclusion that without like minded friends, you tend to get trapped in your head and growth is slow, if at all. or is it just me? how do those guru's that shut themselves in caves get on i wonder.
Am going to try very hard to come to RC next wednesday evening. Will depend on my hubby getting home in time to mind the kidlets. Will affirm for this all week.
Oh well... will go to bed and continue to ponder.....
FROM: THE DOG
Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?
Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the "Chrysler Beagle"?
Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog:
1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.
4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.
5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
7. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello".
8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.
9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.
10. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.
11. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.
12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.