- LAUNDRY. I can wash the clothes. I can hang the clothes out. I can fold the clothes as I get them off the line (this is to avoid ironing most of the clothes). I can bring the basket of freshly washed, scented like a field of spring flowers, folded clothes into the house. That's where it stops. The baskets then get rifled through, mixed up, and scrunched (therefore requiring ironing) before they eventually get put away into various wardrobes. Hmmm - I am the lady of the laundry but not the lady of the putting away.
- HOUSE CLEANING IN GENERAL - basically i suck majorly at house cleaning. A domestic goddess i am not!!! I can manage a passable living area and clean kitchen and toilet for visitors but you will almost always find all the bedroom doors shut. I hate this. I have friends and family who are clean freaks and it really shits me that i am not too. Although, sometimes i think 'get a life' when they moan about how 'messy their house is' - me all along knowing that it is at least 100 times tidier then mine.
- SAYING NO - I am a sucker for that... I cannot say no - or should i say 'could not' say no. Have learned a bit lately and have been dropping responsibilities over the last couple of years but still.... just ask, i will do it!! Hmmmmm - see.... idiot!! I am almost finished with my 'official' volunteer commitments - end of this month - YAY. Will run and hide under nearest bush when anyone flaps over to me and says to me - "Jen, could you......" aaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- FROCKING UP - have already posted about this particular affliction. Am notoriously bad for keeping my bra on, wearing make up and for dressing in anything other then comfy casual. Did anyone notice that i had my top on inside out last Wednesday night.... funny thing was, i put it on, thought it was inside out so i changed it. Hmm silly me.
- MEDITATING - I have a 'monkey mind' and have a lot of trouble shutting it up!!! I am more of a 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' type meditater. In and out quick - get the information and get going. I wish i could sit in contemplative meditation for hours butI am afraid it just isn't me.
Saturday, 2 December 2006
5 Things I really suck at.......
I saw this on another blog and thought i might do it....