Sunday, 30 December 2007
Saturday, 29 December 2007
well, trying anyhow
Am tired, still - drained of all energy. It seems the slightest exertion flattens me for a while til i can build up some energy again.
Lots of people seem to be feeling the same way. What is going on.
I had a major panic attack the night before last. Thought i was dying of a heart attack. I was feeling really drained and exhausted, then miss 15 rang from work telling me her manager (18yo) has invited her along with some other co-workers to a New Years Eve party at Foster!! They would be driven up there by mini bus (by god knows who) and desperately pleaded and begged to be allowed to go. I know none of these people, well, i know one of them and dont trust her as far as i could throw her. They are all 17 / 18 years old and she is (just) 15.
Absolutely no farking way. Thank goddess her father backed me up, but still.... major stress attack.
This, on top of the exhaustion, triggered a major panic attack. I seriously thought i was going to die. Scary.
Once i figured out what was happening, (this took an hour) , I sat with my little bottle of Emergency Essence and took a squirt every 3 mins or so til i felt ok again. It probably took 15 minutes to get back to just my previous level of exhaustion. But then as i analysed over again what happened (thats what virgos do) it would trigger another attack. Shit.
I was really happy to wake up in the morning alive and well.
The air feels really heavy and stifling. 2007 is the last year of this 9 year cycle and hopefully, we will burst through into new fresh energy come 2008, a 1 year. New beginnings - the start of a new cycle. This is the first cycle to begin in the 2000's and i think that will make a difference - being more 'spiritual 2' rather then the me-you polarity of the 1/9 years, always trying to get a balance.
My opinion anyway - remains to be seen.
Well i am going to put some washing on, and tidy a bit. Damn maid, does nothing around here... will have to let her go i think.
Have a nice Saturday
Wednesday, 26 December 2007
- My kids actually liked the presents that they found under the tree, were appreciative of them and none of them are broken yet.
- My niece took EVERY cherry tomato out of the salad and piled them on her plate, along with a sliver of chicken, while her parents smiled indulgently and commented on how much she likes tomato!!! wtf - no one else got the chance to find out if they liked them or not!!
- I went and climbed into bed exhausted at about 3.30pm yesterday, thinking i would have a nanna nap, and decided that if i did, i would be stuffed for the rest of the ordeal. I got back up and soldiered on, working through the eyelids dropping shut at the dinner table. So rude i know, but i couldnt help it.
- I got a lovely gift pack from The Body Shop from my kid with a job, most excellent.
- I can still flog people at table tennis.
- I have a money spider crawling around my computer screen right now, cool.
- I am overwhelmed, tired, relieved, over it.
- I was sooooo thankful that i read my previous post information re the planetary positions before the day. It saved me more then once - i just nodded slowly and kept my big mouth shut and walked away. I would be dealing with lots of fall out now if i had honestly spoken my feelilngs.
- Now it just remains to survive the rest of the holidays. As long as the freak of nature keeps taking her tablets we should be kinda ok. It is very noticable if she doesnt take them, not in a good way either.
Well, will go and watch a bit of mindless telly, then go to bed.
Lots of love to you
thanks for reading my dribble.
Sunday, 23 December 2007
Be very, very careful over your pre Xmas dinners and Luncheons!
Just a strong warning to all that this Xmas (and its starts right now) is a powerful one as the planets line up for the bun-fights-of-all-bun-fights! Or will it be puddings in faces or salads sloshed onto walls? When Saturn is in Virgo and retrograding old past resentments can be brought up around the festive table and being opposite Uranus in Pisces at this time there just may be a tear or two on the ‘Titanic” memories of the past Xmas or two.
The ‘stellium’ of 3 planets in Capricorn mixed with a generous serving of sarcastic Pluto in Sagittarius plus all this entire past grudge matches will be heightened by the full Moon in Cancer on 24th December just when Santa’s sleigh is leaving the South Pole!
The full-on angry Red planet of Mars, also retrograding to past grudges, is alongside this emotional full Moon ready for the family war-or-peace novel of all the ‘good-o`l-times!’ With the Moon and Mars together opposite Pluto someone’s feelings are going to be suppressed into physical martyrdom and others will strive to obtain power by supreme verbal or physical force over others.
Be very, very careful and listen to your intuition not dogma about your attendance at family functions! If you have to go then check for body guards and support teams, have excommunication notices ready (Pluto in Sagittarius!), and ‘ICE’ telephone numbers handy in your mobile phones!
‘ICE’ = In Case of Emergencies.
Have a nice day…smile.
Thursday, 20 December 2007
1. Go for a walk. Draw or list things you find on the the sidewalk.
2. Write a letter to yourself in the future.
3. Buy something inexpensive as a symbol for your need to create, (new pen, a tea cup, journal). Use it everyday.
4. Draw your dinner.
5. Find a piece of poetry you respond to. Rewrite it and glue it into your journal.
6. Glue an envelope into your journal. For one week collect items you find on the street.
7. Expose yourself to a new artist, (go to a gallery, or in a book.) Write about what moves you about it.
8. Find a photo of a person you do not know. Write a brief bio about them.
9. Spend a day drawing only red things.
10. Draw your bike.
11. Make a list of everything you buy in the next week.
12. Make a map of everywhere you went in one day.
13. Draw a map of the creases on your hand, (knuckles, palm)
14. Trace your footsteps with chalk.
15. Record an overheard conversation.
16. Trace the path of the moon in relation to where you live.
17. Go to a paint store. Collect 'chips' of all your favorite colors.
18. Draw your favorite tree.
19. Take 15 minutes to eat an orange.
20. Write a haiku.
21. Hang upside down for five minutes.
22. Hang found objects from tree branches.
23. Make a puppet.
24. Create an outdoor room from things you find in nature.
25. Read a book in one day.
26. Illustrate your grocery list.
27. Read a story out loud to a friend.
28. Write a letter to someone you admire.
29. Study the face of someone you do not like.
30. Make a meal based on a color theme. (i.e. all white).
31. Creat a museum of very small things.
32. List the smells in your neighborhood.
33. List 100 uses for a tin can.
34. Fill an entire page in your jounral with small circles. Color them in.
35. Give away something you love.
36. Choose an object, draw the side you can't see.
37. List all of the places you've ever lived.
38. Describe your favourite room in detail.
39. Write about your relationship with your washing machine.
40. Draw all of the things in your purse/bag.
41. Make a mini book based on the theme, "my grocery list".
42. Create a character based on someone you know. Write a list of personality traits.
43. Recall your favorite childhood game.
44. Put postcards of art pieces/painting on the inside of your kitchen cupboard doors, so you can see them everyday (but not become deaf to them.)
45. Draw the same object every day for a week.
46. Write in your journal using a different medium (brush & ink, charcoal, old typewriter, crayons, fat markers.
47. Draw the individual items of your favorite outfit.
48. Make a useful item using only paper & tape.
49. Research a celebration or ritual from another culture.
50. Do a temporary art installation using a pad of post it notes & a pen.
51. Draw a map of your favorite sitting spots in your town/city. (photocopy it and give it to someone you like.)
52. Record all of the sounds you hear in the course of one hour.
53. Using a grid, collect various textures from magazine and play them off of each other.
54. Cut out all media for one day. Write about the effects.
55. Make pencil rubbings of six different surfaces.
56. Draw your garbage.
57. Do a morning collage.
58. List your ten most important things, (not including animals or people.)
59. List ten things you would like to do every day.
60. Glue a photo of yourself as a child into your journal.
61. Trasform some garbage.
62. Write an entry in your journal in really LARGE letters.
63. Collect some 'flat' things in nature (leaves, flowers). Glue or tape them into your journal.
64. Physically alter a page. (i.e. cut a hole, pour tea on it, burn it, fold it, etc.)
65. Find several color combinations you respond to in public. Document them using swatches, write where you found them.
66. Write a journal entry describing something "secret". Cut it up into several pieces and glue them back in scrambled.
67. Record descriptions or definitions of subjects or words you are interested in, found in encyclopedias or dictionaries.
68. Draw the outline of an object without looking at the page. (contour drawing).
69. What were you thinking just now? write it down.
70. Do nothing.
71. Write a list of ten things you could to do. Do the last thing on the list.
72. Create an image using dots.
73. Do 3 drawings at different speeds.
74. Put a small object in your left pocket (or in a bag), Put your left hand in the pocket. Draw it by feel.
75. Create a graph documenting or measuring something in your life.
76. Draw the sun.
77. Create instructions for a simple everyday task.
78. Make prints using food. (fruit and vegetables cut in half, fish, etc.)
79. Find a photo. Alter it by drawing over it.
80. Write a letter using an unconventional medium.
81. Draw one object for twenty minutes.
82. Combine two activities that have not been combined before.
83. Write about your day in an encyclopedic fashion. (i.e. organize by subject.)
84. Write a list of all the things you do to escape.
85. Cut a random shape out of several layers of a magazine. Make a collage out of the results.
86. Write an entry in code.
87. Make a painting using tools from the bathroom.
88. Work with a medium that is subtractive.
89. Write about or draw some of the doors in your life.
90. Make a postcard that has some kind of activity on it.
91. Divise a journal entry using "layers".
92. Write your own definition of one of the following concepts, sitting, waiting, sleeping (without using the actual word.)
93. List 10 of your habits.
94. Illustrate the concept of "simplicity".
Thursday, 13 December 2007
been shopping for the spf with the festy bush.
almost done. will go sit in a corner and rock now.
Sunday, 9 December 2007
Friday, 7 December 2007
Here is the first card i made... it was meant to be gratitude, and ended up being something else.
This card i see as 'go with the flow'