Sunday 30 December 2007

wanting to blog

for some reason i am wanting to blog a lot lately. more time i guess.....


i have been working hard on the dance studio website update. have resized, renamed and uploaded 586 of the 800 odd photos that are to be published. mammoth task, girls are getting impatient, must work harder.....


scrabble is very slow lately - HAVE YOUR TURNS and / or anyone want to play?? might have to resort to playing strangers i think. it is a useful break from all those photos - luxury


had a nice coffee with 'chell and laz yesterday - bloody freak of nature had bomber training, had an hour to kill, so i often drop in on them - they are having computer troubles, and were in the middle of getting ready to format, hopefully everything went ok, but as 'chelle hasnt had her turns on scrabble (as per previous paragraph) i dont think the news is good.


I got to show off my new book that i bought off Amazon for 68c - yes 68c!! Postage was almost $13, but still, the book, posted from USA arrived in less then 3 weeks and cost less then $14 - bargain. Its called Changing your Destiny and i bought it because of the awesome astrological visualisations. It has heaps of other really good info re astrology too, particularly the info on planets. Saturn is in Virgo at the moment and will stay there for the next 2 years, this is a total bummer as saturn is hard - i need to try and find the positive side of it for sure and this is the tool i think - one of them anyway.


I have been seeing the ads on telly for the Special K Challenge. I am doing it. Starting January 1st i will eat Special K for breakfast (not tooooo hard as that is the ONLY breakfast cereal that i like anyway) and exercise for 30 minutes per day - all for three weeks. I am going to do it definately. Moving is my major block, as is eating breakfast. So this will challenge both of those things. But it is only for three weeks right, and hopefully i will have seen some positive results and will be inspired to keep it up. But i am just focussing on the three weeks for now - I CAN DO IT!! any and all encouragement will be gratefully appreciated.


going now


have a great sunday - am going to see the Jets tonight, only two more home games after this one so (yay) cheer squad duties will be over!! what a relief. She will NOT be doing it next year definately.


take care


jen

xoxo

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

a 68 cent book is always a bargain, Jen.

I have been waiting to go to a Jets game now for a while. Last year, the family asked what I would like for my birthday, and I said that I would like to watch them play. I'm still waiting.... and they have a home game on my birthday this week...... oh well....

You are the computer queen, that's for sure. Maybe Lisa should draw you sitting at the computer with your boobs resting comfortably on the table in front of the keyboard...

Good luck with the Special K challenge... if you have no joy with it, then there's always the All-Bran challenge.... xooxo

wykd wytch said...

Maybe I should try the special k challenge to get rid of my cottage cheese thighs?
Keep us informed as to how you go....
I will give myself a week to get over all this eating before going on a diet...too much good stuff in the fridge.