Monday 27 August 2007

Pssssssssssst...............

Its my birthday today.........

I am now 42
oh dear
that sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo old.
I only feel 29.
HOW CAN THIS BE???
I remember when my mother was in her forties. She seemed soooooooooooooo old. Now i am an old bag. Well........... i probably have been old for a while.............. just never noticed. Although, sometimes i feel reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy old.
42................. as pointed out....... another cycle of 7....
I am now in an 8 year...
This is good.................................... right??
ahh shit
Who will be looking at the eclipse tomorrow night?
I hope i will. If i can sneak out of YAAD. If i can talk them all into holding the lesson outdoors whilst gazing at the sky.
Hope so.
Its my birthday.
I got a candle holder, two candles, a gift voucher at coles myer, and a body lotion pack. Plus lots of misbehaving ignorant children, not all of them mine. I also got birthday wishes for tomorrow and yesterday. My mother, who rang me this morning to wish me a happy birthday, told a friend today that it was my birthday yesterday.... go figure.
So'k. Its been good.
Queen for a day.
I insisted on take out chinese for tea.
YUM.
I also put up with my family last night at the club. They were passable. Best that can be expected.
Thanks for listening.
I am going to bed.
I am 42.
xoxo

4 comments:

~*Rylah*~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! THE WAY MINE HAVE WITH YOU! ON THIS SPECIAL DAY, I'D LIKE TO SAY, I WISH YOU... EVERY HAPPINESS AND HOPE YOU'RE FEELIN' FINE! WE'LL HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME! AND I WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY, MINE!

*applause*

*standing ovation*

*encore!*

No, really....

The great thing about being a witch is people can buy you candles and know they're on a sure fire winner... :)

Hope you had a good one, sweety!

Luv Jac xXx =^..^= xXx

The Tall Red Head said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jen, Happy Birthday to you!!!


Yes, I am having a B'Day soon and I am not looking forward to it. I will soon have an 8 year old. 8!!!! Where has the time gone??? I'm only turning 28 and feel as old as the hills. I know, you telling me to shut-up....

Hope you had a fabbo day xxxxxxx

Cyndy said...

I am so sorry that I missed it, Jen, but happy, happy, happy birthday, Jen!!!!!

42; the answer to life, the universe and everything....

Unknown said...

you are so old..........but.....not as old as me who has a 20 year old daughter now