Monday 2 October 2006

Jaqui's quiz....

An interesting exercise. Some of these questions were hard to answer......

I would be happy if..... I was more organised and everything was in harmony around me.

Others make me feel unhappy when..... I allow them to take advantage of me.

I feel happy when I..... am surrounded by peace and love.

I feel supported when..... someone takes the time to really understand where I am coming from.

The time when I have been most happy in my life was when..... I feel fulfilled and loved.

Something I am intending to do during my lifetime..... walk through a castle in Europe.

If I won Lotto ($1.25 million) tomorrow I would..... buy a house, a new car and lots of new clothes.

Something I think my partner or friend would like me to do for them is..... try harder to understand their point of view.

I feel worthwhile when..... I can help someone and make a difference.

I feel I am being taken for granted when..... I allow people to take advantage of my generosity.

I have difficulty saying no when..... I feel I have a responsibility to say yes.

I really enjoy life when I..... am loved, happy and fulfilled.

A happy time in my life between the age of 4 and 12. I was..... visiting with my cousins in Melbourne when I was 12 (we went down a lot but I particularly remember the time when I was 12).

I would like to give up..... smoking!

A present I would like to get from someone I love is..... flowers and a hug.

Something I would like to say to a loved one is..... I love you.

A hobby I would like to pursue is..... art and creating with colour.

I would like to spend more time doing..... nothing.

No comments: