- Name: Jenni
- Birth date: 27th August 19ahem
- Birthplace: Newcastle Australia
- Current Location: Still there
- Eye Color: A boring and unexceptional shade of hazel
- Hair Color: Dark brown with lighter foils
- Height: 163cm or so
- Righty or Lefty: Right
- Zodiac Sign: Sun - Virgo.... (there is sooo much more to astrology then this)
- Your heritage: Australian /German (Bavarian to be exact)
- The shoes you wore today: Platform thongs
- Your weakness: Pods. Chicken chips (crisps). Roasted pumpkin risotto
- Your fears: Not being loved
- Your perfect pizza:Pepperoni with garlic
- Goal you’d like to achieve: Complete Level 3 YAAD - High Priestess
- Your most overused phrase on IM: rofl
- Your first waking thoughts:Another day.... hooray
- Your best physical feature: My brain
- Your most missed memory: My dad
- Pepsi or Coke: Neither
- McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither
- Single or group dates: I havent dated for at least 26 years, but if I did I would probably rather go in a group... at least for a while
- Adidas or Nike: Whatever, I'm not into brands
- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. Chai or coffee.
- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
- Cappuccino or coffee: Latte??? Why isnt it an option???
- Smoke:I smoked for 28 years leading up to last september (the 8th to be exact) when I stubbed out for the last time in my life. Best decision I ever made. Yay me.
- Cuss: (soooo stealing this one Nat) Like a wharfie, who dropped a crate on his toe.
- Sing: Badly... but a lot
- Take a shower everyday: Of course!!
- Do you think you’ve been in love: I have three children. Of course. Romantically?? of course.
- Want to go to college: We dont have 'college' in Australia in the style of this question. But would I like to further my education... Bring it on baby!!!
- Liked high school:The learning - oh yes. The social bit - almost destroyed me.
- Want to get married:Not ever again in this lifetime.
- Believe in yourself: Sometimes. Sometimes I dont know what to believe.
- Get motion sickness: No
- Think you’re attractive: Not on the outside
- Think you’re a health freak:I have lots of food 'issues' but am not a health freak.
- Get along with your parent(s): Yes. My mum and I meet in the middle somewhere....
- Like thunderstorms: Oh yes.. mother nature at her majestic best!!!
- Play an instrument: Does the comb count???
LAYER 6: In the past month…
- Drank alcohol:yup
- Smoked: No way
- Done a drug: nope
- Made Out: not that I recall....
- Gone on a date:Out for lunch with hubby.. yes
- Gone to the mall?: yes.. the second largest Westfield in Australia apparently
- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: Arent they chocolate biscuits??? No .....
- Eaten sushi: no way.. YUK
- Been on stage: not in the last month
- Been dumped: Hmmm, not quite... rejected by a teenager yes!!
- Gone skating: nope
- Made homemade cookies: Martha Stewart I am not...
- Gone skinny dipping: Not in the last month....
- Dyed your hair: Had a few foils........?
- Stolen Anything: Of course not
LAYER 7: Ever…
- Played a game that required removal of clothing: ahem, yes
- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated:oh yes
- Been caught “doing something”: Not that I wasnt able to cover up
- Been called a tease:Yup
- Gotten beaten up: no, not what I would call 'beaten up'...
- Shoplifted:A bottle of nail polish from Big W when I was about 13
- Changed who you were, in order to fit in: Occasionally... doesnt feel good
- Age you hope to be married: Oh, sooo last decade....
- Numbers and Names of Children: 3 of them - Airlie 16, Kira 14 and Egan 8
- Describe your Dream Wedding: Hugely expensive, on a beach somewhere exotic
- How do you want to die: quickly
- Where you want to go to college: I dont want to 'go' to college, I want to study locally
- What do you want to be when you grow up: Do I have to grow up?????????
- What country would you most like to visit: Easy... Europe
- Number of drugs taken illegally: one or two... ahem
- Number of people I could trust with my life: I am a very lucky girl.. I could count at least 6 or 7
- Number of CDs that I own: Lots.. most of my music is digital though
- Number of piercings: Ears three times
- Number of tattoos: Just one (cant wait for the next)
- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Two or three
- Number of scars on my body: nothing substantial
- Number of things in my past that I regret: A couple of things I would not do again if I had my time over.... :)
Your turn... thanks Nat