Saturday 21 March 2009

Blog award for me.....


"I do not believe that the accident of birth makes people sisters and brothers.It makes them siblings. Gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood are conditions people have to work at. It's a serious matter.You compromise, you give, you take, you stand firm, and you're relentless...And it is an investment." (Maya A.)

Thank you Natalie of Musings from the Deep for this award. 

I dont have a sister in real life, however, I have many many sisters of choice. I thank you all for supporting me thick and thin... 


I am unable to choose five recipients for this, because I cant choose. I would hate to miss someone... Sooo, if you want this TAKE IT!! It is yours.. of course it is yours. Cause you are my sister of choice. 


Lotsa luv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen! This is a lovely award, and you deserve it.

Unknown said...

smooch xx