Monday 26 January 2009

???

Hmmm - okaaaay

I dont get it . . . .

:S

NEXT!!!

It has been mental around here lately - a constant stream of people coming and going. Housework, which never goes away, shopping, cooking, aaaaaaagggghhhhh.... ok - breathe.....


Today is the last day of the holidays for me. I have to work tomorrow, no pupil free day for me!!! Kids back on Wednesday - cept for Airlie... maybe.... whose school issued a note stating that they will start back next monday - now there is no strike... who frikken knows.

Sooooo - no more yummy sleep ins... no more lazing around in my jarmies til lunch time.... no more living for the moment. Back to structure and routine. Getting up early and getting organised. Oh well... it was always going to happen.

AND I left my run til late and have an IMMACULATE HOUSE!!! Even the laundry. So - come over - RIGHT NOW!!! while it lasts... no - actually - am INTENDING to keep it this way. yes. good plan. :) domestic goddess am i.. ha ha ha


oh well - now I have checked in it is time to work

Jen
xoxo

3 comments:

Myst_72 said...

Well done on the housework!

Bugger about the sleep in's....

We don't start back until the 10th Feb here......

G
xx

Natalie said...

Well ! My bloody laundry is not clean, SO you will have to ring ahead to visit ME. Hmph! Clean laundries, smaundries.....

Anonymous said...

And exactly when do you find the time for your chaotic crafting you Domestic Goddess you?