Friday 29 September 2006

A lightbulb moment......

Wow

Anchell just emailed me a link to a page saying 'just read it'. I am gobsmacked. (link here).
The image above is almost exactly the one i saw in my delirium and the explanation makes everything so much clearer. Confirmation if you will as i had kinda figured that the images were encouraging to clear my own tangles, especially with people who tend to wind me up. According to this website, the 'tangles' can be from lifetimes past and retained on a cellular level. All this totally resonates with me.
I want to clarify for you what i meant by 'commiting to this life'. I wasnt committing to my life circumstances, but committing to live. I felt like i was being given the choice - to live or to move on. I chose to live. For the record, i was given this choice probably about this time last year, and at the time i emphatically stated 'I CHOOSE TO LIVE'. I dont understand why i am being given this choice so often. I feel like i have so much to do and so much to offer. I want to experience so much and there is endless information out there, who has even scratched the surface.
So this is literally leaving me scratching my head. Who? What? Why? Where? When? Hmmmm
Any thoughts???????

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hmmm, cant know. Except that if you choose to live you gotta deal with your stuff and stop being too 'busy' to get real. Otherwise, from my experience, it just keeps on slapping you in the face. Ummmm.....bit blunt that, just flew out of my fingers. Choosing to live means living for and getting to know YOU, as a seperate and then part of all self. Does that make anysense

Jen said...

WHACK - ouch. Hmmmm - so kinda along the lines of 'get it right or f@#$ off!".

Jen said...

Yeah it makes lots of sense. But there are still parts i really dont get (obviously). This calls for lots of thought and i have been doing that..... and will continue thinking.... discussion too, is needed i think.... more later

Cyndy said...

From the very wise George Michael; "Choose Life".....Hard to believe this is from the the guy that sang; "wake me up before you go, go".....

Unknown said...

everyday, one day at a time- why dont you come to the Cottage Jen? we have some great stuff on there, send me an email if you would like our latest newsletter.....
love & light
E x

wykd wytch said...

The important thing is to just keep asking.....you will not always get the answers, but just keep asking...