1. I am a shy person hiding behind an extrovert exterior
2. I love vegemite on raisin toast (dont knock it til you try it!!)
3. I am a bit scared of dogs - i have a vivid childhood memory of being chased down by a 'big black dog' that my mother swears didnt happen in this lifetime.
4. I have endured over 80 hours of labour in this life producing my 3 children.
5. My husband has been to the 'vet' so there will not be any more, i have done my bit for populating Australia.
6. I am obsessed by rainbows - in particular the colour purple.
7. I also love peanut butter and tomato sandwiches (again - dont knock it til you try it - needs pepper)
8. I hate cricket. (the game not the insect)
9. I love to make people laugh - this is due to my saggitarius rising.
10. Some of the most profound friendships i have made in my life have been made through my children.
11. I still have three friends that i made in infants school. (that was over 30 years ago) And they are all amazing women who i am proud to call friends.
12. I am obsessed by astrology. Not the newspaper variety- although this can be a good distraction now and again, but the real thing with all its planets and aspects.
13. I still consider Pluto to be a planet and an influence in our lives no matter what the shiney-arses say.
14. I design and create websites.
15. I am loyal, honest and trustworthy.
16. My father passed over when i was 20 and this has affected my life in a huge way.
17. There is more of me then i would prefer and i am endeavoring to remove some of it before summer hits.
18. I was reading the newspaper at age 3 and had read my way throught the entire series's of Enid Blyton's Secret Seven and Famous five twice by the time i was 7.
19. I am an obsessive, compusive reader so i limit myself to only a couple of books per year. (Nothing gets done while i am reading and that is not good when i am responsible for a household of 5) I only consider a novel to be a book if it has more then 600 pages, less then that and it is a short story. I love Juliet Marillier and Cecilia Dart-Thornton.
20. I am a computer nerd.
21. I am addicted to Kakuro, Addoku and Sudoku puzzles (in that order).
22. My favourite show on tv is 'Grand Designs' on the Lifestyle Channel on foxtel.
23. I 'do' Australian Bush Flower Essences' which are amazing tools for overcoming emotional, physical and spiritual issues.
24. I have what I call a 'Monkey Mind' that spins at a million miles an hour and i hate that (although i dont know what i would do without it).
25. I am ecstatically happy to be re-discovering my spirit.