Monday 4 September 2006

Symbols

I have noticed that there is a lot of talk going on in a lot of places regarding symbols. I too have been seeing symbols. I got another one last night which i will draw, scan and put up for you to help me interpret. The thing i keep getting over and over is lining up, or arranging symbols into patterns - I wondered if anyone else is getting that. Its like 'once the last symbol of this set is placed into position it (i dont know what 'it' is) will happen'. Is there anyone else getting this. Hmmmmm

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It will WORK!! You are recieving your own set of healing symbols Jen, use them on yourself and watch what bloody happens. All the lights go on.........TRUST

Jen said...

Hmmm - self trust is something i struggle with ...... I will incorporated them and see what happens. I will let you know.