Friday 22 September 2006

A fun quiz

I found this quiz online - I am obsessed with King Arthur and am CERTAIN that i was there!!!

On another note - Hmmmmmmm - i am thinking this is basically the same message that my 'friend' was trying to give me the other day...... ;-}

You're King Arthur. All you want to do is make everyone happy, even if it means sacrificing something of your own. In fact, I don't think you think of yourself as much as you think of the welfare of other people. You're a very kind- hearted individual, but remember to stand up for what YOU want sometimes... You don't want to be a walking doormat!
Which Mists of Avalon Character are YOU?b>


Stop it Anchell - i can hear you sniggering!!!!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Im not, I got him too!
Glad your baby is better. Not nice is it....

Jen said...

give ya the shits (pardon the pun)

Kathie said...

I am Mordred!

Cyndy said...

I'm King Arthur, too. Maybe that's why I love dragons so much...bloody Guinivere.....couldn't have em then, I'll have em now instead.... ;)xox

Michelle said...

Where are you? Do you have a life or sumthin???