Thursday 9 November 2006

Thursday....

Well it has been a very peaceful couple of days - within school hours anyway....
Have wandered around my house, tidying up.... enjoying my last few days of freedom before the onslaught of 6 weeks work comes around.

have been giving a bit of thought to the quote i published yesterday about truth. I wholeheartedly agree with it. my issues comes from putting it into practice. I seem to be a walking example of not listening to any organisation, or anyones creed or dogma. My entire time i have been endeavoring to know myself. I think i have been failing miserably - as i dont feel to have made any progress for a long time.

I have come to the conclusion that without like minded friends, you tend to get trapped in your head and growth is slow, if at all. or is it just me? how do those guru's that shut themselves in caves get on i wonder.

Am going to try very hard to come to RC next wednesday evening. Will depend on my hubby getting home in time to mind the kidlets. Will affirm for this all week.

Oh well... will go to bed and continue to ponder.....

Luv Jen
xoxo

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Most excellent and will save me from nagging. Mary Cyndi is coming!

Michelle said...

So...you abuse me for not posting when you havnt pisted since Thursday!!!!!
Hmmmmm....slackarse!

Michelle said...

I meant POSTED...
am beating dignified retreat now............

Unknown said...

'where ever there are two or more in my name there I shall be" very profound words by the ol Jebus.......basically, translated it means , we have more of a chance of contacting our divine authentic self when we surround ourself with like minded people- when 2 people on a similar path get together, you feel the divine around you........come play with us at the Cottage........

~*Rylah*~ said...

Cecil is SO CUTE!!!
Love the way he curls up and bounces away... heheheee...
Have you met my bast?

wykd wytch said...

you HAVE to come.....we are doing drumming with Larry....so way cool...

Unknown said...

larry potter rocks- why havent you pisted since thursday - must be all the hot weather