Thursday 2 November 2006

3 things have been neglected

Oh dear- i have really neglected my 3 things havent I!!! well i will do more to make up for it

1. Hearing from my absolute dearest friend (one of them) who lives in Canberra now. She rang tonight and i havent spoken to her for a couple of weeks. So much to catch up on.... soul sisters we are.....


2. Hawk. This afternoon i was sitting out the front and what should be hovering about 10 metres above me and out towards the wetlands was a beautiful hawk. I was so happy to see him, I have seen them out over the wetlands before, but not as close as this one today. Very Special!!!


3. Neighbours - How blessed am i to have such awesome neighbours. A dear friend of mine moved into the house next to me about 6 months ago, we are blessed. Today (her day off work) i ran out of petrol in my driveway. Thank goodness she was home to run me down to the servo. Then we proceeded to giggle like schoolgirls while we managed to put the 10 litres of fuel in my car...... and we only spilled about a litre of it, and only a little bit on her foot and my hand.


4. Peace. With the Freak of Nature at camp, this has been a really peaceful week. Although on another level i have missed her terribly. So true - just take one out of the picture and it makes the world of difference.


5. Chardy - thank god there is no wheat in chardy.....


6. Eckersleys - A big thick advertising brochure arrived by mail from Eckersleys today. I love those brochures. Luxury - make a cuppa, sit down and drool. After reading it though - i can fully understand why Anchell spent $30 on a pencil!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes you may well do......OCD I think is my excuse.......

Michelle said...

All of my things are neglected....so sad but true

Unknown said...

chardy is good - great even- love it but love bubbles more.......no wheat in anything like that - YIPpee.........