Tuesday 7 November 2006

nurture spirit

Hello

here i am

there you are

am feeling a bit overwhelmed

just been offered (and accepted) 3 - 4 days per week work til the end of this term.... awesome money wise, not so awesome life wise.

Hmmm - whole purchasing and collating of gifts for whole family for the hugely expensive, totally overrated, 'stolen pagan celebration' first and foremost in my mind.....

Going on a fundraising bus trip to the Sydney factory outlets this Saturday.... will need to make copious lists. Am not a list person. The need to get organised is annoying me.

More work coming up you said Lisa, you were right!!........ Organisation - my big 'thing' in this lifetime. 5 planets in Virgo, should be a piece of cake..... not!!

Majorly high on my agenda now is the need to nourish my spirit. I have been trying to carry on regardless over the past few months as my spiritual connections have dropped away. Thinking that i have been doing ok. I realise now that i am doing far worse then ok. Without being surrounded on a regular basis by people of like mind - a person just cannot maintain their connection. Am intending to frequent Rose Cottage as much as possible in the near future. Need to look after 'me'. Need (massively) to nurture my spirit.....

my mission - nurture spirit....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, soul nourishment is high on the list of most ( or should be) - take it as it comes my sweet- moneya t this time of year is good, work is not- make the most of it & eat right.......love you
Mary Me x

Cyndy said...

nurturing=mothering..is this why we are so bad at applying it to ourselves?

Michelle said...

You will be a damn fine good looking very smart woman regardless of ragged edges from work and shopping. Rose Cottage regular fix it stops will boost you tremendously...trust me, I know!
love you mary jen

Kathie said...

Yes! to all of the above : )