Saturday 11 November 2006

Aching feet and empty wallet.....



Phew - what a big day....





Have only recently returned from a fundraising shopping tour of Sydney warehouses with our school. ......






Returned to discover comments wondering why I havent pisted lately... lol






Well here i am, finally pisting, and glad that if i disappeared at least someone would miss me!!!






What a day, won 1st and 4th prize in the 50c raffle on the way home.....






Purchased a few gifts for the 'stolen pagan ceremony', a few things for myself - including a cool lump of quartz crystal with a hole drilled in it for a tealight candle, when the candle is lit it glows through the crystal, cant wait for that one.... and got given a poster on cardboard of astrology all purple and lotus etc... looking forward to putting that one up above my puter - will post photo, it is really cool (and free, even better).






We had lots of laughs and i didnt even have to donate my bra for the treasure hunt (i usually do). although there was a swear jar and i made several deposits during the day, at one point i thought i would have to open my purse and just tip it in after the bus driver told us that we may be running a bit too late to visit the Supre factory outlet... plurgh!!! we made it.. although with only 15 mins to shop... hmmm managed to snag an armfull of bargains for the princesses in the allotted time though - power shopping at its best.






anyway - very long day - i awoke at 4am and couldnt get back to sleep, the alarm was set for 5.30 - decided at 5am that if i fell asleep then i would go into a coma and sleep through the alarm and miss the bus!! So i got up, turned the computer on and was going to blog but hubby surfaced and was very chatty (strange time of the morning to be chatty i know) so missed that window of opportunity.....






Sorry for my tardy pisting.... promise never to let it happen again.... and fully intend to come on wednesday evening to the cottage to play - i love larry potter too!!! his drumming sends me off into another dimension!!! Please everyone help me affirm for my hubby getting home from work in time for me to go....



Wish i had one of those foot spa's!!! wore my most comfortable shoes and all.....




What a girl will do in search of a bargain i tell you.....



luv jen



xoxo

7 comments:

Cyndy said...

I can understand why you haven't pisted, Jen; sometimes it just isn't possible. I wonder what others from outside our little group think when they come across some of our oddities...glad you were the power shopper..I really have to be in the mood for it. Very occassionally, I'll have the funds, and the two converge.. <3

Kathie said...

As long as you had FUN!!!

Unknown said...

oh gosh jen how awful- a shopping trip ! I hate shopping and being stuck on a bus of school mothers all hell bent on snagging bargians to brag about would have to be my worst nightmare.........yuck, shudder........so glad you are home safe............and pisting again.......tit makes a difference and yes, I have stolen your photo..........

Michelle said...

Very gooder pist....full marks for taking pist out of poor me ankle hairy mary....will get you good on wed when of course husband will be home early and if not is an excellent time to trial largest childs babysitting technique!
Delegate mary.......

Jen said...

will work something out - eldest child is responsible and trustworthy. Younger two children are totally irresponsible and cannot be trusted, eldest faints at the sight of blood. I can leave her with one or the other not both... Yep, tit really pists me off!! Have come up with most excellent contingency plan which will not be necessary because he WILL be home on time... early in fact!!!
And of course my friends and i sat up the back of the bus, filling up the swear jar, taking the pist out of everyone and smuggling prohibited beverages onto the bus for the trip home.... was much fun!!

Unknown said...

with no wheat in those beverages ofcourse jen........

Jen said...

goes without saying of course ;} <3