Monday 6 November 2006

monday....

Hello my friends...

Well it has been a busy couple of days for me. Yesterday i spent almost all day and night head down bum up creating graphics and typing information on my new PAID website. I am pretty happy with how it is coming along.... I found an awesome program that can resize MULTIPLE images at once!!! How cool. I found it when faced with the prospect of resizing 700 - 800 photographs individually. YAY - I resized 260 photos in about 10 minutes.... all good.

Today my better half had a roster day, so we spent the day wandering around the shops, pricing this and that, trying to figure out our renovation budget and where we wanted to spend our money. We wandered into a shop we thought sold kitchen appliances, most specifically a wall oven (ours still has a 1cm gap at the top, even when ocky strap closed - without the ocky strap the door falls open and wont stay closed... time for a new one is well and truly here i think) well this shop actually built new kitchens not appliances. So here we were in the grip of an intrepid sales woman who showed us the most amazing designs in kitchen innovations and storage. We were blown away with what is available now at the top end of kitchen design.... sadly way out of our price range for the foreseeable future.... will keep buying lottery tickets!! We went to the House of Peking at the Jesmond Hotel for lunch... yummo - cheap too!! Lunch with dessert each for a grand total of $17!!! bargain. After the school run this afternoon then the girls off to various ballet and jazz lessons - that's the day over!! Here i sit, ready to hit the sack now.

3 things......

1. A $17 - 2 course lunch for two... including the most scrummy banana fritter with ice cream and caramel sauce.....

2. The (just past) full moon!! Catching sight of her beautiful shining face down the end of a wallsend street this evening after picking my daughter up from dance lessons. No matter how many times i see that sight, it never fails to almost move me to tears.

3. Enjoying a relaxing - child free day with my hubby today who had a roster day.. he only usually gets them every couple of months or so and a day together with out children happens very rarely....

ta taa for now
luv jen
xoxo

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Excellent jen. A most goodest day!

Kathie said...

Sounds like you had the most magickal day and evening!!

Blessed Be

Unknown said...

sounds wonderful sweetness, cant remember the last time I had a banana fritter, but it does sound good.....

Cyndy said...

I love banana fritters, except that I don't like the batter..I sound like an 8yr old, don't I.. ;)