Tuesday 30 June 2009

Tuesday... (or, whats in a name....)

Oh dear

I always open a new post window and sit here looking at that blank title field and blank goes my mind. I would love to be able to think of witty and / or clever post titles. I almost always end up just using the name of the day. Boring eh. Certainly doesnt make you want to quickly click on my blog to see what is going on here.

Will try to pick up my game here..



Wow, what a week and a half it will be. Friday we are off to Stroud Monastery again. Woo Frikken Hoo. I am soooo looking forward to it. It is THE most incredibly relaxing, best place ever. Especially to be there with a bunch of such amazingly incredible women. Talented, inspiring, wonderful friends. Most excellent - I feel blessed.

(The Monastery altar by spotlight)

Husband will be having a birthday on the weekend while i am away (*little finger to lips, ala Dr Evil) - I cleared it with him before I booked. He is fine with it and I am cooking for him and the whole fandamily on sunday evening (yay.. ahem).  We will get through it.



Tuesday evening, our last class of Year 2 YAAD. Wow. Another year has gone by. I am really looking forward to moving to the next level and almost have a hissy fit when I think that our next dedication is only a week and a half away. Very very very exciting. Very proud and honoured to be travelling this path with such incredible women. All good.


Oooh, before I forget - almost did - if you are at all interested in Astrology, and those that know me, know that i am kinda into it - I have been following this blog http://inharmonyastrology.blogspot.com/ and their weekly astrology is very very interesting. Just passing on the info, look if you want, or dont. Up to you.     :-)


Anyway, am off to bed now, too tired.


Chat soon


♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Woohoo Jen ... an exciting time for you ... have a great time at Stroud xxxx

Wendy said...

Can't wait for this weekend! Was looking at old pics last night as well but I LOVE your one by spotlight - clever little photographer chicky you are!

I'll be missing the anniversary of the day that hubby and I first went out while at Stroud. Do these things still have to be celebrated after 16 years? I'm sure they wouldn't be if I was going to be home anyway.

WOW, finishing level 2 - you are amazing in just so many ways! Congratulations to you and to all of the Divas.

Natalie said...

Beautiful pic, Jen. I will go and have a peek at the astrology. :D
xx♥