Sunday 28 June 2009

Sunday evening

Good evening my friends

I am in some kind of limbo this evening

That limbo when those that are closest to you bring down a verdict of disfunction.

OH yes, we certainly bring the fun back into dis fun ction



I must reflect and reflect some more

I apparently have some pretty offensive qualities



Sigh

I will admit to a bit of it, not all

I will try some and own my bits then let them go.

Because if I didnt own them I couldnt let them go.

Very good advice, thanks Robert.


So much going on,

So much to take in

Very intense time for me right now


It is heating up for sure

I dont know if that has anything to do with my going from a Personal Year 9 to a Personal Year 1.


Also, much to take in

My little brain feels like it is in overload right now.

Trying to learn completly new concepts that arent touching the sides.

And old concepts all need re examining too.

Sigh.

Worrying about my state of health sometimes....

My state of mental health that is...

I must not take this on, and I am not... I must just draw from it that which is pertinant to me and move on from there.

One positive thing that I can mention is that I can identify a couple of important techniques that I have learned over the last couple of days or so that will assist me in being objective and moving through stuff. Moving through without dragging anyting along with me. Very important this one.

tough call that one


I am naturally (being a virgo) very hard on myself.

I must lighten up a little.

I must learn to have faith.

This comes up again and again

My achilles heel.

Trust and faith.

This is the axis (astrological) under which I was born

The 'fear/faith' axis

Oh yes

That old chestnut


Obviously this is something that I need to learn

something that is mine to endure.




Lately, I feel really connected

like i just ask and it is there

that is what Robert was saying last night

If i think a question

The answer is there - in a milisecond

awesome


This is easy to accept in 'non life threatening' situations

On the surface i obviously allow instant contact

once it is important

i block it


self sabotage
another old chestnut


sigh

Lots to think about

might go down the rabbit hole with this one


must make sure i am on my track, my right track

back soon

♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Sounds like you have a lot to think about Jen, but it also sounds like you have the answers.

Just need to put them into practise.

Not always the easiest thing to do, but if you want it, it can happen for you.

huggles