Wednesday 17 June 2009

I ♥ Faces. Sepia

Here is my last minute entry to the I ♥ Faces challenge this week. Sepia.

I love this photo that I took of Kira last year. So introspective. I think it suits sepia too.




If you want to go and look at the other entries this week, you can find them here, everyone is sooo talented there, I love it.





I am number 443 this week, the judges are going to have their hands full trying to choose winners out of that amazing lot!!

Anyway, going to Tarot class now, back later.

Huggles

♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

6 comments:

Jewell said...

love the photo....it's awesome

Natalie said...

Great Photo, Jen.
Kira is stunning.....well she always has been, but now grown up. WOW.xx♥

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Wonderful pic!

Susan said...

Wonderful photo! You can see that she is in deep reflection. Beautiful.

Susan
Over at "RaisinToast"

Michelle said...

Left you a pressie at mine :)

Paula said...

Great pic. Sorry for not having been around for awhile. How are YOU? Hug across the pond.