Monday 8 June 2009

tiptoeing....

Ok, have a plan.

Have a bottle of drops.

Focussing on Fear and Faith.

Thats it in a nutshell actually.

Yes

Working out a compromise.

Well trying anyway.

All good.


Looking forward to tomorrow.

Doing a training course tomorrow - OASIS Library.

The only feather I am missing from my cap in my job.

It only matters when I am having a job interview.

It will be sorted now.

Bring on the interviews.

Must re do my resume now.

Must also find time to take some photos.


Mucked around with the photo from Fix it Friday last week. Didnt post it though as was not happy with what I ended up with.


Last big week

Training course tomorrow

then working wednesday at school

then thursday friday at Peters.

Then am free til august

hmmm.... hopefully will pick something up or will be bloody broke!!!

Will be fine

Will be newly trained.

And free to hit the pavement taking around my resume.


All will be well

I know this



On that note

Am hitting the sack.

Lots of love to you and yours

And thank you for your support

It means more then you could ever know.

♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

2 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Hi Jen!
Hope all is well. Good luck on that training course!
Darla

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm glad you have a plan and you're moving forward. WTG!