Wednesday 12 November 2008

What is going on...

Can anyone else feel it or is it just me.... is it another one of my delusions or maybe a 'seniors moment'.  Something is very very different. I dont know what it is.

Life ok here

going to mums for lunch - schmick

It was the 23rd anniversary of my fathers passing earlier this week. Wow. 23 years. I do miss him. I wish he met my kids. I wish I could have known him as an 'adult'. I was only 20 when her passed and was only just starting to get myself 'together'. I wish he was here to give my brother a good foot up the arse. I feel him around a lot but it is not the same...... love you dad xoxo

Well - off to shower the body beautiful......

mwa
Jen
xoxo

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Totally sucks this lack of father around in the flesh. I was thinking that perhaps God was wanting someone funny up there with him until we got there....