Saturday 15 November 2008

Hmmmm

Hi there my friends....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER CHERYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a great afternoon tea and your offspring, who talk and act like no offspring I know, are incredible hostesses. Well done girls. The food was amazing and I am sure I put on at least 3 Kilograms (and enjoyed every moment of it).


I have just had a very hard phone call with my mum. To cut a long story short, my brother, the super salesman, is a dick and yeah. Family shit. hmmmm. Its mum that suffers. She said some stuff to me tonight that goes against what i have believed she thought about me for many years. I believe she was truthful though and that makes me question lots of things. . . . Hmmm . It will take me a while to process this information and work out how it integrate it. Very interesting. Very confronting too - in a positive way. Hmmmm

So much of who I am has been dredged up for observation during the past couple of weeks. Obviously some thing is going on. Some 'truths' i have long held - i no longer believe. Other stuff has become totally plausible, which i never thought possible before. Stuff I jneed to deal with, that I feel is positive, may be negative and vice versa.

Something is going on.

I will just keep on dealing with what is placed in my path.

I cant do any more then that.

My brothers shit is his own. He can keep it. He is hurting our mother though. She doesn't deserve that, regardless of what 'mistakes' she made bringing us up. She gave us life. She deserves to be revered for that. Love you mum.

interesting. random 'j's' keep popping up in my text that i have needed to delete. Hmmmmm..... Hi dad.

going now.
still pondering on how to approach to super salesman to try and assuage some of mums agony.

luv you
xoxo

No comments: