Tuesday 28 April 2009

off line

I am having technical difficulties here. My computer switches on and hums away nicely..... it is just not 'talking' to my monitor. Damn!!!

I tried a different monitor and a different cable. No go.

I had the computer guru guy booked for tomorrow for other things. Now I guess he will be spending all his time on mine... damn


i am a lucky girl that i have so many computers here.. this is my sons, slow, but it is working!!!

Hopefully he will have me back on line in the morning.

Fingers crossed everyone.


nigh nighs

♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

I have a love/hate relationship with modern technology - LOVE it when it works, HATE it when it doesn't! I think that my biggest challenge with it is that I am not at all interested in learning the mechanics of it. Therefore, when something goes wrong I am instantly frustrated, due to lack of knowledge!

Kim said...

Does it not amaze you how dependent we have all become on computers. At work, they actually close down shop if the computers aren't working. Hope yours gets going again soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your really caring comment.
It as been really difficult these last few days and I found so much support! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Hope your computer comes back to life again and shines for you. So pleased your sons computer works.
Always good to have an old slow and reliable one at hand.