Monday 20 April 2009

Monday

Ok, it certainly seems to be a few weeks of tough lessons for little ole me. I have been struggling today. An issue of trust and faith. I have been pushed again to the very limits of myself.

Note to the universe - NEED A LITTLE BREATHER HERE!!! Sorry for yelling. Just making sure you can hear me..... sigh.

In all of these piles of excrement that I have found myself in lately - I am VERY PROUD to inform you, my friends, that never ever even once have I felt like a ciggy. I am soooo proud of myself. I have tested it in my mind. Even today - I thought to myself - 'self, would a cigarette calm you down' and the answer was a resounding NO!!! Dont be ridiculous. Incredible. It has been about 7 1/2 months now. I can honestly say, never, in any moment, have I seriously entertained the thought of having a puff. Very happy with that.

Anyway.. will be back tomorrow. It is late and I am tired. I will try to get some sleep - wish me luck.

♥´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Jen xoxo

6 comments:

Cyndy said...

Well Jen, congratulations. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck! And congrats with the ciggy! It has been over 20 years for me now - can't say that I have ever missed it. In fact, I think it is funny that people use cigarettes to relax - cigarettes increase heart rate and blood pressure, thereby inducing stress!

Thoughts are with you.
xoxoxo

Michelle said...

Ummm okay...good luck with the ummm...poo?

Kathie said...

Woohoo!

It's been 16 years for me ... still feel like having one from time to time ... but I never give in to it ... as I do not need to smoke!

(Though I am quite partial to beads and trinkets ... and I will not give them up for the world!)

Kathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

most excellent xx

Jewell said...

throwing lots and lots of luck your way Jen...
great work on the ciggys