Wednesday 4 February 2009

My thingy from last night


An interesting art exercise last night -loved it really. This was what I saw when I asked for an image (more or less)..... there are some pretty cool little bits and pieces when you look closeley enough.

QUOTE FROM LISA'S BLOG - "We made 'manifestation boards' which required a lot of inner reflection as well as some art skills to boot. We then read each others art work, which was a truly interesting and humorous experience."

LOVED IT!!! Thanks Lisa. :) one of my favourite nights ever...... 

No penis's though.... unlike some certain PENILE artiste that we know and love... lol

Worked today. Frikken hot up there - no air conditioners and several machines going at once tends to heat up a room pretty quick. Lousy buggers... too bloody tight to get them apparently. Grrr

anyway - will go and cook tea - apparently now I have to FEED the trolls!!! lol

xoxo

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Dunno about penis's , i can see a butt in your beautiful purple thingo.

Looks great and sounds heapsa fun too. xxxooo

Unknown said...

yes, but i am a most revered penile artiste- glad you enjoyed it- mine is pride of place in the hallway so i can spy it regularly

Michelle said...

There is an angel in there, a big one, and a little woman peeking out from a hole, thats probably you....:)

Jen said...

I did paint the wing shapes first with the intention of it being a 'higher self' type representation. But where the head should be - i see a heart, a ballerina, and more. Thanks :)

Cyndy said...

So far, I see an angel. I'll look closer when my head stops thumpimg....

I do like it, Jen....

Cyndy said...

And machines work more efficiently in cooler conditions. And workers do to.

Wendy said...

Ooooh - that's beautiful, Jen. The angel almost looks random/accidental, which adds to the ethereal quality. Very nicely done!

Can't wait until us Autumns get our paint-licences :-)
Wendy