Saturday 14 February 2009

Goddess...

of the Domestic kind...

thats me today!!

Hovel looks like a bomb has hit it today...

Must go and clean, tidy, polish, dust and vacuum.



All on three hours sleep - damn insomnia - damn McDonalds, who book A for a shift starting at 7.30 and then tell her to go home when she gets there cause they dont need her anymore. GRRRRRRR.. lucky for them I still had my jarmies on when she rang me to come back and get her (had only made it around the corner!!)

Oh well - will be a tired and tidy domestic goddess today.


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to you all. Hope you are happy and someone loves you.

Bye...
xoxo

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Same, same, ditto, same.

Well someone loves you.....



I've ALWAYS liked that cat. :D




Hugs.xx

Unknown said...

yes, someone love me
and someone loves you too
go ask them
xx

Jen said...

yes someone loves me too, I know that.

Nat, for the life of me I cannot figure out what bloody cat you are talking about and it is driving me nuts!!!! Am a bit slow today, well slower then usual anyway!! Please fill me in.... ???

Natalie said...

Never mind love. Poor attempt at humour. Mark and I were telling bad jokes just before I wrote it and I should've stopped. Sorry to worry you, I love you even if the cat doesn't. :D

Jen said...

*groan...* lol

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Jen! And damn that McDonalds's!