Wednesday 4 October 2006

A bit more...

I thought of some more things that i forgot to share last night. I just want to add....

I believe in fairies - a little story - a few years ago when my girls were smaller (probably 4 and 6 years old) they were in their shared bedroom and both came running out to me, overexcitedly yelling 'mum, mum, come see, come see - fairies. I ran back into their room with them and they ran to the window - pointing to a tree outside the window saying 'look - in the tree - fairies can you see them. I couldnt see them. They were jumping up and down with excitement and most obviously looking at fairies - i was shattered that i couldnt see, i looked and looked, but was totally convinced by their reaction that they were there.

I also believe in Angels (believe is probably the wrong word - maybe 'know' is better) One memorable moment was when i went to be one night there was a huge angel in white kneeling next to my bed, in a prayer position - very special!

I am interested in indigenous culture beliefs - including Aboriginal and American Indian. (Larry's drumming takes me to places i know not where!!!)

I am attuned to Reiki II - although i am not sure of my Level II attunement as it was done on the spur of the moment.

I am clairvoyant, although not on command - I dont 'do readings' but definately get messages, often for other people, usually during conversations - but when i am put on the spot I go blank (probably something to do with my self worth issues and not feeling worthy).

I think thats it..... until i think of something else!!

Thanks for looking
Luv jen

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i can relate to the self worth on the spot stuff....thats me too. I AM OVER IT! Time for us to step into our power aint it!

Jen said...

EXACTLY!!!! We are so there - YAY!!! We are strong powerful independent women, our time is NOW!!!!!