Sunday 3 May 2009

I'm baaackkkk

Wow. Spent a couple of days away at Stroud Monastery.

What an incredibly beautiful place. Peaceful beyond belief. Most EXCELLENT.

Will come back later with pickies etc.

Amazing computer dude came over and formatted etc while I was away. He did some other work on other computers I have here and installed some programs etc. If you live near me and need a computer dude, have I got the dude for you. Oh boy.

Virus gone thank goodness.

Now it is just a matter of reinstalling all my plugins and finding my favourites etc. Blog following is a blessing. Most excellent. All my lovely bloggie friends are all here in one place. Loving that!!


I am going out tonight to see a friend that I have not seen for quite a lot of years. Lorraine is one of the most beautiful perople i know. She attuned me to Reiki 1 and that creates a most special of bonds. I am very much looking forward to seeing one of my sisters-of-choice tonight.

Will blog soon with photos I promise.

♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

2 comments:

Sarah Lulu said...

Welcome back ...I go through Stroud whenever I visit my daughter ...

Lovely.

Wendy said...

Ahh, Stroud - you lucky thing! I hope you are feeling absolutely wonderful and I am looking forward to the promised pics.