Saturday 16 May 2009

I ♥ Faces - Fix it Friday

I thought i would have a go at the Fix it Friday over at I ♥ Faces. I love editing photos, and this one was fun.


Here is the original...



And here is my version. I just tilted and cropped it. Applied a whole heap of stuff actually - when I think about it, I just tweaked and clicked until I liked the result.

Isnt she just gorgeous!! Love tulips, one of my favourite flowers!!



So... whaddya think???



♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Clever Jen. You could be doing portraiture for a living...food for thought.

xxx

Jewell said...

wow...love it.....she is beautiful...

btw...if you want to pratice with your new camera....olivia and bear would be happy it sit!!!!! for you

Sarah Lulu said...

Ohhh that is so clever.

Lovely lovely photo.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. you did really well. (i tend to fiddle until i like it too, so don't worry :)
i like how the flowers came out much more vibrant. and in contrast to her face, almost lending a sad quality. but hope too.
great work jen. :)

Paula said...

Jen, great job - the girl and the picture :-)
Glad to had some distraction from the rollercoaster. Loved it as child, the emotional adult version sucks. Big hug around the globe, Paula

AJ said...

Very pretty!

Kerry said...

Thats fantastic.

It has made such a wonderful difference to the photo. Which i might say, was beautiful to start with.

Natalie said...

That is a lovely pose to keep in mind for your shots.xx♥

Wendy said...

Just beautiful!
Loved the subtlety of the background.