Friday, 29 May 2009

I ♥ Faces Fix it Friday

Woo hoo

This is one of my absolute favourite things on Fridays. I ♥ Faces Fix it Friday. I relish the challenge here. I am learning so much about using my photo editing software, loving it.

Anyway, home from work today, and after a quick skim through what is going on in blogland, I got right into this one.


Today they have posted this gorgeous photo of a little girl, lit beautifully and with absolutely gorgeous eyes.




I think she is absolutely gorgeous as she is, but I cropped out the distracting white something from the right of the photo, and enhanced her eyes a bit. Overall just made all the colours a little richer.

Here is my take on it.



Of course I added what seems to have become my 'frame of the moment'.

Will try to get time to blog properly later this evening.

Luv ya's


♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

13 comments:

jewell said...

love it Jen you have a real flair for this....thought about doing it for real eg money!!?

Natalie said...

Yeah, good job, Jen. What a cute little girl to work with. Lovely photo.xx♥

Cyndy said...

Excellent job, Jen!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Another beautiful edit job! :-)

Shae said...

Nice crop.

Life with Kaishon said...

She is adorable isn't she? It is hard to go wrong with anything you do to her! Really nice edit!

Project Ni Hao said...

I love the framing - great job!

Kathleen Botsford said...

Love this! You are REALLY good! What a sweetie! Wish I could learn a new trick or two!

AJ said...

Very nice work! I love the rich colors :).

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

good idea to add a frame

Michelle said...

very cool madam!

Joanie said...

Nicely done! And I like your go to frame.

Leendaluu said...

Amazing what a little cropping will do....too bad we can't apply it to real life ;-)