Wednesday 28 October 2009

Work

I am work.

It consumes me and when I am not working or running around after some kid or another, I am being a domestic goddess or playing endless mind numbing games on Facebook. Sigh.

I know a lot of people are doing it pretty hard right now. I send my love to you all.

I survived played another game of Touch football tonight. We won. I didnt score though. Oh well. Only two games to go of this season and I will not be playing next season. It is too hard. I am too unfit. Am a real passenger on the team. I dont like that and get hugely frustrated with myself.

I didnt mention our wonderful Art Exhibition at The Cottage a few weeks ago. How remiss of me. I exhibited some photos and scanner art. It was an awesome time and a steep and amazing learning curve for me. I loved every moment of it. I have two facebook albums of the photos I had – here are the links -

The photos - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115514&id=605312542&l=b644a5b28c

and the scanner art -  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115515&id=605312542&l=7d36990066

It was a great weekend and I would like to do it again some day. I certainly learned a lot. This is good.

 

Anyway.

I am so bloody tired that I cant keep my eyes open.

So am going to bed now.

Lotsa luv

Jen

xoxo

No comments: