Sunday 27 September 2009

tomorrow is a new day

Hello. Here is another installment from the slackest blogger alive. I have opened up the New Post window quite a few times, and inspiration just will not come.

It has been a very introspective week. Kind of a 'sorting' week too. A 'trying to get things into perspective and/or into a place that I can handle' kind of week. I dont think I am there yet though. Sigh.

It has been all about wildly swinging polar opposites - from the absolute most dazzling of radiant joys to the depths of despair.

About information seeking and applying what has been found. Sometimes it fits, more often it doesnt.

Far out.

The symbol I recieved at our Ostara ritual last week was some musical notes. I guess that means 'harmony' to me. And this has been one of the holy grails of my life. I have painted it. Drawn it. Affirmed for it. I have striven for many many years. If I find an old journal and look at it, i always find Harmony, at the top of the list of the things i want to bring into my life. OBVIOUSLY I am going about it in the wrong way.

Anyway - will try to blog more, though I guess you wont fall for that one again and i will only make myself guilty for not blogging. Sooo, I will be back when i have something to say or some inspiration.

Take care my friends. I still read lots of blogs and I see that many of u s are having a hard time right now. I send love and light , healing and love to you all.

Farewell
Jen
xoxo


♥¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´Lotsa luv from
Jen
xoxo

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

Maybe you should buy a turtle, as they live a long time, and name it "Harmony"...... at least you will have it then.. ;0)

Wendy said...

Sending harmony blessings - I love that interpretation for your Ostara symbol ♥