Friday 18 July 2008

Exiled in exile

Oh dear


My worst nightmare has come true (well one of them anyway)


My best friend - my computer - is sick and at the doctors.


I dont know when i will get it back.


Hopefully it will be ready tomorrow - maybe monday at the latest.


Very sad


I miss my computer because all my friends live there.




sniff sniff
sigh




So - I guess i will have to become a domestic goddess instead. Clean up the floordrobe and wash some clothes.


Hopefully I will be able to come to Full Moon ritual tonight. Depends upon what time his lordship gets home.




thinking about my friends


Kathleens amazing abilites which obviously knows no limits
'Chelle
Lisa's mum
Diana's free word bank (yay) and moon cookies
why deb needs a new stick




journeys - that start with a single step




essences and how i have run out of mulla mulla




how to keep the kids locked in their cupboards amused for just three more days




hmmm


thats enough dribble




might even go and make a card




luv me
xoxo

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Life is pretty scary without a computer ... mine is showing signs of wanting the doc too!