Thursday 19 June 2008

Thursday....

Well, here i sit, with my eyes hanging out of my head waiting to go and pick AJ up from Maccas at 10ish. Lucky thursday is the only late night they are open, because it is an express store, and shuts at 7 every other night - good choice of stores that.

Had a rude shock at YAAD today. FIVE FRIKKIN WEEKS. Sorry Lisa, am still not over that. What the hell am i going to do with myself on a thursday for FIVE FRIKKIN WEEKS. I will probably have to be retrained because i will have forgotten everything by then.

Five weeks........ sigh



Oh well

Can you give me a research assignment or something. preferably something to do with art or something like that. I need to do something - or i will slip back into being human again.


sigh.... five weeks.

5 comments:

Myst_72 said...

Lucky! I wish HJ's would shut earlier - I can still be sitting there in the car park at 11.30pm on a weeknight......*sigh*
And no sign of Z16 driving for a little while...

G
xx

Unknown said...

yes, i will give you an assignemnt- maybe you and Diana can form a study club with yourselves !

Jen said...

good thinking Lisa!!!

although we will be able to occupy ourselves with some Stroud stuff too.

:>

Unknown said...

research assignment are you Mad morgs? am only just starting and already the homework looks bad!!!

Kathie said...

I have an "evil" plan too that involves cutting and pasting ...

besides, it may be a great way for both of us and anyone else who needs to connect during the day ... to play and chat :-)

xxxx