Monday 7 April 2008

bossy

crap

am being bullied to blog

i have nothing to say but shit

am working tomorrow and worked today. had no computers today - damn networking problem. I now have to do a eight page newsletter - what normally takes most of monday plus tuesday morning - then 450 odd copies, all in about 4 hours. Hmmmm. Grrrrr. That is assuming they get us back online in the morning.

tired

kids driving me nutso


SoulCollage was awesome on Saturday. You should have come. I made a couple of cards. One is the Lioness as the Solar Plexus Chakra, the other i am not sure. you can check them out here. Well.... i will hopefully be able to put them up after i finish this pist but my eyelids are drooping.

Visiting road trip up the back passage was frikkin hilarious. I havent laughed so much in ages. Specially when Chelle tried to slam a cupboard door on my head and spilled my coffee down my front, and on her carpet. she is the tenant from hell!!! might ring her hooker with the big knob. Freud would have had a field day with us - with a 12 and a half minute turnaround before the conversation came back to sex. Poor Tahnee. Her Sticky Date Pudding is amazing - you should ask her to make some for you.

I am feral now.

lack of sleep does that to me.

plus teachers strikes.

plus having to work when i have too much else to do.

plus not having enough work and no money.


whinge

whinge

sorry

I will go now

xoxo

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Excellent whinging pist Jen!

I like it a lot better than honey

probably because Im in it

I am stuck in backpassage with nothing better to do you know, I have to pick on someone.....xx

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun day - I think we are a great bunch but I am biased - cause I am part of it.Lucky