Thursday 13 March 2008

The Rock

The Rock made an appearance, with little trouble in the end. Ha... 'the end'..... get it?? Sorry, bad joke


Awesome day had by all yesterday at the Worlds Greatest Shave. Amazing beautiful ladies with no hair. Truly inspiring. I would never be able to do that. nuh huh, not me. I am filled with admiration and awe at their sacrifice. And we managed to raise a shit load of money... all good. Well done all involved.

I have some bottles of Australian Bush Flower Essences here that I made up to sell yesterday, still left over. If anyone would like to purchase them I am selling them for $8 per bottle (plus postage if necessary) just to get rid of them. Normally I sell them for $12 per bottle, the health food shops sell the same thing for about $18. I have as follows....

  • Emergency Essence - Promotes ability to cope and helps ease panic, distress, fear etc. Administer this remedy every hour or more frequently if necessary until the person feels better. May also be placed into a spray bottle containing water and sprayed around the environment. (two only)

  • Space Clearing Essence - Creates sacred, safe and harmonious environments. Clears and releases environments with built up negative emotional, mental and psychic energies. Great for clearing tense situations and environments and restoring balance. (two only)

  • Woman Essence - To encourage a woman’s own innate strength and beauty through life’s seasons and cycles of change. Harmonises any imbalances and emotions through puberty or menopause. (two only)

  • Chakra Blaster - For anyone who desires to operate at an optimum level. Balances each of the main 7 Chakra’s plus the High Heart Chakra. (two only)

If you are interested, just see me at the Cottage, or email me here with your request and I will send you my bank account details.

going to the euro to drink latte with chelle for her birthday tomorrow - coolies

bye - off to soccer training now (not me silly, the kid)

mwa

xoxox

No comments: