Tuesday 5 February 2008

Ha ha

Shit Happens - Pagan Style

Dianaic: Shit happens when men are around.
Norse: If shit happens, beat the crap out of it.
Feminist: Get in touch with your inner shit.
Solitary: If shit happens; Duck!
Eco-Feminist: We've got to clean up this shit.
Gardenarian: Shit happens in degrees.
Alexandrian: Shit happens because Gardner told us so.
Dabbler: We have ways of making shit happen.
Eclectic: We make our own shit.
Newbie: I don't understand this shit. -OR-I like this shit.
Ceremonial Magician: No-one understands my shit.
Wiccan: You must balance your shit.
Witch: I can use this shit.
Druid: This is old shit.
Greek: Let's drink to this shit.
Reconstructionist: This shit happened before.
Celtic: This shit keeps happening to us.
Modern Western: We'll fight to keep our shit.
Fundamentalist: We know who to blame for this shit.
Priest: This shit happens every year.
Traditionalist: Don't tell anyone about this shit.
Fam-Trad: I inherited this shit.
Visionary: Let's smoke this shit.
Former Catholics: If shit happens, I'm not to blame, I'm not to blame...
Techno-Pagan: This shit always happens when I'm online.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit, that made me laugh big time! Thanks Jen! :D

I like the new look on your blog too, by the way. Very nice :)

wykd wytch said...

This is just great....I need to use this..and share with the group.
So funny..

Jen said...

feel free to use this shit renata.... look forward to receiving this in my mailbox