Sunday 12 August 2007

Agggggghhhhhhhhhh


Have just dragged myself from the corner that i have been sitting in..... rocking.....


Eldest girl was 15 yesterday, the day i have dreaded since the moment of her birth. I have been worried about having a 15 year old daughter for 15 years. From what i have observed of other 15 yo girls, they are horrible. But then again, 14 has been pretty bad too.


Back to the reason for the rocking....


I had the whole family over for dinner tonight for the birthday celebrations. Including my 3 feral nephews and one feral niece.


Makes me appreciate that my kids arent so bad after all......


OMG, i wont go on about it, but these occasions are getting worse and worse as time goes on and they all get older.


Lazy, insulting, feral, did i mention insulting?


Shit.


Thank goodness they have finally all gone home.


Now...................... back to rocking..........................

8 comments:

Michelle said...

My experience of 15 y/o's is that they are not as bad as 14 y/o's....so far this has been so with mine. 15 in my house has been much more peaceful....I wish this for you!
xxxxxx

Michelle said...

...and at least OPK's go home!

The Tall Red Head said...

Bloody rude arsed feral mongrel relatives. At least you can be rude to rellos, if they bugger off, who cares!!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....
How did you put up with it?
I'd be rocking too!
Lucky

Jen said...

I hope you are right 'chelle, i hope you are right.

damn rellos, i thought of writing a 'please do not contact me again......... ever' letter to them all, but probably would cause more trouble then it is worth.

its ok, its two weeks til the next installment.

aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

rock rock rock rock

The Tall Red Head said...

Yeah, if you write them a letter, they will go out of their way to make your life hell. Just be cool, calm and collected and when they go home, throw a big party and relax.

Cyndy said...

poor, poor you. Blood relatives. And it's better if you don't worry about your eggs until after they have have hatched; they might not be scrambled after all. She might surprise you. She's your's, you know...

Unknown said...

rellies.yuck..........except kristy and co ofcourse. ofcourse. so coffee at goldbergs in the morning at 10..is that a goer ?