Wednesday 17 January 2007

Toothless hag....

Well I survived.

As you all knew i would. I knew too but i allowed past experiences to colour my expectations and totally freak me out.

I went in there clutching my little talismans. A tiny angel statue which is inscribed with the word 'Faith', a 10c piece given to me by a healer friend that he was using to send me healing and a bottle of Emergency Essence which i squirted in every 3 mins or so.

Turns out that the lovely little asian dentist guy was super cool, super quick, super clever and from when he grabbed the pliers til he shoved cotton wool in the hole was about 2 minutes. What a clever guy. When it was all over the tears of relief just ran down my face and they had to leave me in the chair for 10 minutes to get myself together. They were very kind. Even though they got me mixed up with someone else who has the same name as me....

Anyway, thanks heaps for all your support. It would have been a lot harder if i didnt have your comments running through my head.

Am going to take some more drugs to dull the ache now.

Luv the toothless hag
xoxo

2 comments:

Cyndy said...

Now you can speak with authority (and a little smugness) when your children say that they don't want to go to the dentist, Jen! Very brave, you are! Keep up with the painkillers, but try not to be like the guy that came into our emergemncy department wiht a toothache..he had taken 19 panadol tablets over a short span of time to relieve the pain......

Kathie said...

I am sooooooooooooo proud of you Jen : )