Wednesday 20 September 2006

Quote of the day

I include the below quote from Rob Breezeny's latest astrology newsletter. This kind of message smacks me in the middle of the forehead continually, and i nod sagely then seem to carry on regardless. Maybe one day soon i will get a clue!!! ;-} I thought i might share it, he delivers his messages in a very amusing fashion eh?

Declare amnesty for the part of you that you don't love very well. Forgive that poor sucker. Hold its hand and take it out to dinner and a movie. Tactfully offer it a chance to make amends for the dumb things it has done. And then do a dramatic reading of this proclamation by the playwright Theodore Rubin: "I must learn to love the fool in me-the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. It alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool."