One girl also started Year 7, she is in the CAPA class (creative and performing arts), i think the first thing she informed the class was that she is loud. I am so glad that she told them that.... they would NEVER have figured that out for themselves..... hmmmmmm
Another girl into Year 9.... now it all starts to get a bit scary for me... a 15 year old.... in my house.... hmmm .... i can remember being 15..... (note to self - find patience, tolerance and strength before August this year)
I feel that this will be a good year for me. Last year seemed to be a year of reconnecting and mopping up. Getting ready so to speak. Well I am ready now - I have been freed up in so many ways - EXCELLENT. I even read a book yesterday, bliss. Have a project in mind for an artwork for my wall - got inspiration while in the shop Blue Star Elements in Darby St. Love that shop.
Some things on my mind today are:-
- Should I pursue a career in proof reading books. Am enjoying doing Helen's book.
- How much it would pay... would it be worthwhile, reading interesting books would be fun, not so fun if the book was boring as batshit.
- Where is my friend Cindy??? What happened to the blog addiction that she was supposed to have?? Her last post was titled "Bludging".... was that a sign of things to come... COME BACK CINDY!!!
- How do you console a child who gets a Year 9 elective that she didn't want?? Phone calls to the school has not resolved the matter. This is a course she will now have to do for two years..... Build a bridge??....
- Why am I so tired all the time?
- Why does Lisa think the name Jennifer suits me. I think it sounds stuck-up and posh - neither of which i am. I have only been called Jennifer when I am in trouble. Am I in trouble Lisa?? lol
A little while has passed since i started writing this post. The full moon is alive and kicking around here. We had a major meltdown...... Teenage hormones in full swing. Mother hormones in full swing. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.
Might do a Thelma and Louise. Anyone wanna come???
Will just crawl back into my corner now...
Catch you later....