Monday 19 February 2007

am ok

sorry for the melodrama....

just another of the wildly swinging emotional pendulum moment that is living in this house...

sometimes i just lose it....

i kinda have it back now...

THE CAVALRY ARE COMING!!! ......... TOMORROW!!!

Yay!!

Have organised help and it arrives in the morning....

I know that there is something for me to learn from all this.... and am busy trying to work out what that is. Hopefully will have some more answers tomorrow arvo.

I think that this is just a foothill on my way down the other side of the mountain.... If i can just make it over this one, then i think i am just about home and hosed. ..... for now..... hmmmm

Sometimes things are a little too close to be able to see properly. Sometimes i think things through too much, and think myself into total confusion... connie confused... thats me.

sorry....

am rambling.....

rambling rhonda you can call me now....

bye for now
ronny the rambler
xoxo

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Life is full of ups and downs ... travelling with you Jen : )

Michelle said...

ronny? who's ronny? I thought this was jennifers blog.....

ouch

Unknown said...

love you sweet heart- you are a blessing

Cyndy said...

Ronnifer, maybe????