Saturday 17 February 2007

Honey.... I'm home!!

Wow - 6 days since my last post... thank you for the reminder Michelle...

I promise that I will get back on later and blog something real.

For now, I just got this email from Edgar J Winter Astrologer.. and here is a message that might affect a few of us Mary's (and others)... I think it kinda explains it eh...

Special note for those born 1963 to 1965!

If you are about 42 to 44 years old the Eclipse of 13 degrees Virgo on Sunday 4th March is sitting on the space that Pluto held during those years at your birth. You have lately been in a cocoon and now you are being urged out to become a butterfly! Some of you might alienate others and at times you will feel antisocial perhaps resisting change too much. You need human comfort and intimacy and positive self affirmation from others. Miracles can occur to you this next 6 months and whatever stationery feeling you may have experienced recently this is a prelude to a miraculous rescue by higher forces.
Hmmmm - I can relate....
Back soon....
Jen
xoxo

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I am not 42.....yet. In fact I shall not be 42 for at least 1 year and 1 month...snoff!!

Bee said...

i can relate to that,but i was born in 59 so hmm

wykd wytch said...

Stop showing off anchell - you young thing you! how about us geriatrics who were born in the age of the dinosaurs (as my daughter would say)...
I agree with Bee - that seems to relate to all of us - thanks. Now i can blame Pluto!

Unknown said...

it is certainly me- 12/4/63- and i am almost 44- thanks Jen

Cyndy said...

Sounds familiar.. from a 1962-ian..