Thursday 8 February 2007

dealing with shit....

Here I am again..... dealing with shit.... pardon the swear word.....

How many times does something have to come up for me - for me to be able to transcend the rubbish and move on..... obviously some thing i considered an asset of my personality is a liability.....

am dealing with loss..... loss of trust..... trust that was only recently regained.... misplaced?? I dont know.... Is this my shit or theirs..... more pondering obviously necessary.


On another note - have finished proof reading Helens book.... YAY - good to have it finished for her. I have to say that I am very impressed and cannot wait to get a copy of my own in my hot little hands. This is more a reference book - not something you can read and put down, but will keep referring to it over and over again. Look out for this one, highly recommended. And i am not just saying this because she is a friend of mine - if i thought it was ordinary, i just wouldnt mention it.

I dont have any upcoming work on the horizon that I know about... so am a free agent for the time being.... ahhhhh, bliss......

am very tired. time for bed. It annoys me now that the girls are teenagers, that they stay up later. I used to use this time after all the kidlets went to bed as a winding down, me time. Now they stay up late, I am staying up later and later just to get some peace. Hmmm, might have to start locking them in their cupboards earlier each night, no matter how hard they complain....

how do you like my chances, you other mothers of teens....

going now

luv ya's
Jen
xoxo

11 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, i know the feeling- it used to bliss when they went to bed- now I go to bed before them, just to get away.

Who is hurting you Jen?
we need to have a coffee.....

Jen said...

i am ok....

good idea that... coffee....

Michelle said...

I dont know why you ever let em out of the cupboard in the first place....I will come too because that is more fun than anything else I can think of right now.

Bee said...

you need to find your own cupboard,coffee always sounds good xxxxxx

Amorah said...

Sending you Love Jen. Call me if you want to chat!
Did I read somewhere that you build websites? I am looking for someone to do me a really scmick one - let me know if you do please!

Sending more big cuddles for you! Karen

Jen said...

good idea bee, a cupboard of my own!!

Why didnt I think of that????

wykd wytch said...

You need a cupboard with an automatic timer.Kids are let out at a specific time every day.....sounds good.Tomorrow is another day....remember that....it's a opportunity to do things a bit differently, even if today has been the biggest shit day ever!

Cyndy said...

mmmm....cupboard....mmmm.....sleep....husband goes to bed whenever he likes... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, just throw a tarp over the cloths-line,tie them to the base of it an leave them there, Idid , and only had to do it wonce,didnt even un tie them to go to the loo, I could'nt I was at the pub,Got in heaps of shit when there mother got home ahhh,she got over it 3 mths later Ithink,Ithought it was heaps funny .Laz

Jen said...

lol....
good one lazzy

Unknown said...

surely thats not true ( shock, horror!!!)