Wednesday 7 February 2007

still here....

I am a very bad girl..... I forgot to pay our phone bill...... So today they barred my account, and I can't ring out, but you can ring in..... If you need to talk to someone,please call me... I am shattered to be without a phone.... I cant cope...... For some reason I still have Internet though, and its all on the one bill. Thank the powers-that-be for small mercies.


BIG NEWS TODAY


My big baby girl got a job at McDonald's.


I am now the mother of a child with a job.



This is most excellent, though I think I might have to go and buy myself one of those "Mum's Taxi" signs for the back of my car.


And she still thinks I am going to pay for everything while she saves to get her LIP PIERCED!!! I don't think so sunshine.... I will be encouraging her to buy all she can see so the money never amounts to enough to do any piercing.




I have worked every day this week, hectic and hot.... good though, glad to be busy.




On my first day off I will be toddling off to try and make good with a bus for the Mary escape. Seems a popular decision, running away on a road trip across Australia. Woo Hoo, lets go.



Speaking of going, I am off to bed.......


2 comments:

Cyndy said...

You could suggest that she pay you for the petrol that you use running her to and from work..on the wage that Maccas pays, she will NEVER have enough for piercings.... ;)

Michelle said...

I wish my child/s would get a job...and pay board...and clean up its room for nothing when not being told......