Wednesday 9 July 2008

interesting....

A diamond solitaire ring. He was blustering and ain't floridy all maybe the owner ain't got the agent. I understand that it was your daughter ambitions are to find those whom i have lost, tribes are somewhat troublesome previous to their expedition! Aching all over, soaked right through, rousseau's, still rather new perhaps, but that were found so large that they could not be picked, and his brusqueness had increased his popularity. 'my elder boy i've two boys, you knonow' ronald's to poirot and handed him the letter. One of my was grave and perplexed. The little maid chattered food.
on the twentieth day, however, we came to been seen alive ten minutes ago, and so he merely hours that are importantit's his leisure hours. Among the most common sights of these parts are the common interest of the southern states was expenses and told her he would communicate with bought them.
he made me tell him exactly the circumstances then a little tea on the terrace with herbert.

4 comments:

Jen said...

rofpml

this was in a spam email to me and i couldnt resist posting it. what a crackup.

goodness knows what it is meant to say, or says in whatever other language it was converted from.

still laughing
Jen
xoxo

Michelle said...

WTF?

hmmmm

jen has lost the plot

Kathie said...

I thought I was going mad for a moment ... I have just been reading about the ego/shadow/archetypes/self/Self/
morals/emotional competence yada yada yada ... and thought I had misssed something!

OMG!

Unknown said...

you must share what ever it is you are on morgs